author's note

first and foremost, i am thanking you all amazing human beings for reading this book. and, this is my first gilinsky one! i never actually thought of this having many reads, votes and comments.

i feel so honored to be a part of your precious time, because you take your time to read this. i'm sorry if i let you down sometimes. i truly am.

words were never enough to show how thankful i am, because all i do is say 'thank you' and all that. but from the bottom of my heart, i love you guys all so much, thank you again, and you are all the best.

i apologize for the cursing, misspelled words and grammatical errors, i know, they're embarrassing.

if it wasn't for the guys, the other writers i look up to and you guys, i won't be inspired to write. y'all are the best!

SEQUEL - guys i will publish a sequel as soon as possible. it's called 'Desolated Maniacs' and a lot of stuff will happen!

if you have questions, about the book or about me, i'll answer them! ☺️

in conclusion, I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH, DON'T FORGET THAT. i'm here if you need someone to talk to, you know. we can be best friends. ☺️ don't be scared to message me or tweet me, i won't bite you or something. 😂

// there's a collage i made for the smiles that can cure cancer, and to at least show you guys how happy i am! //

here are my social medias! ((self promotion, ew.))

twitter ; @westmattcoust

instagram ; @thewestmattcoast

tweet me guys!

see you all soon! good morning, good night, good afternoon or whatever time you're in, have a good day and take care 👌 #turnup *hug*