| twenty two |

< hayley >

for about a few days of rest and everything, i felt a lot better than i used to before.

"hayley?" matthew snapped his fingers in front of my face, making me look at him with furrowed eyebrows.

"eat your pancakes, they're gon get cold!" he scolded, pointing at my pancakes.

"sorry," i chuckled, as i continued pouring maple syrup.

jack was sitting across me and matthew, eating quietly.

"jack?" i asked, as he looked up at me. "can i go home and get some-"

i didn't finish my sentence because the thought of 'home' made me cringe. "nevermind."

"what is it?" he asked worriedly, as he put down his fork. "i can take you to your house of you want, and you too, matt." he said, before gulping down his orange juice.

"no, i could just buy new set of clothes, i don't wanna go home." i looked down.

"i'm taking you home so you could get some stuff and stay here, if that's fine?" he asked, giving me an reassuring smile.

i nodded in defeat, but i still didn't want to.

-

the song only by nicki minaj ft. drake, lil wayne and chris brown was blaring in jack's car.

he was also rapping, as i looked at him awkwardly.

matthew was also singing at the back, which made me want to switch the damn song.

"i never fucked drake, i never fucked wayne," jack and matthew rapped in unison.

i almost damn choked.

i didn't even realize, we already reached our neighborhood.

i grew really anxious and my heart was beating fast.

"jack?" i interrupted, as he lowered the volume of his car radio. "there's my house."

i pointed.

he nodded.

he pulled up to a side, and me and matthew jumped out of his car.

"i'm so scared," i said. "i don't wanna-"

"jesus, hayley, we're already here. we're just gonna get some stuff and that's it!" matthew rolled his eyes, but i didn't even bother to argue because it was no use.

when we reached my house's front step, i told matt to ring the doorbell.

my aunt, aunt marissa, opened up. "hayley!" she greeted, with my little cousin, grayson, wrapped around her arms. "where have you been? you've been gone for almost a month or two!"

matt and i stepped in, as i inhaled the good old smell of our small house.

i still cringed at the thought of 'home', because i never felt like i had one.

"uh- aunt marissa, i'm just gonna go get some stuff from my room and i'm gonna leave again, i'm sorry." i hugged her and grayson, as her face expression changed quickly.

"where are you staying?" tears started forming from the corner of her eyes.

there was a knock on the door and when matt opened it, jack was standing there, awkwardly.

"at my boyfriend's house, aunt marissa." lies.

"good lord, hayley! he's handsome." she smiled as she shook hands with jack.

if you only knew aunt marissa, if you only knew.

she settled grayson down to his playpen and welcome jack and matt into our so called 'home' or 'house' or whatever.

as they continued talking, i went up to my room.

the smell of my old perfume filled my nostrils, and a lot of good and bad memories filled me.

i just shrugged them off and grabbed my suitcase under my bed.

i grabbed some clothes, shoes and my old journal.

i also grabbed my laptop and its charger, my polaroid, and my slr camera.

band posters were still hanging on my walls, but i didn't bother putting them down.

i grabbed a duffel bag for all my other stuff like my beats, beats pill and my cameras.

i felt like i was leaving everything, yet the feeling was great, at the same time.

---
YO WADDUP
IS THIS WEIRD OR...
I MEAN MAN THESE PAST FEW CHAPTERS R HELLA BORING AND SHIT
AND I'M SO SORRY

I WANNA UPDATE A LOT BC IT HAS BEEN LIKE A WEEK SINCE THEN
YUH IDK

BUT THINGS R GON GO DOWN SOOOO Y'ALL BETTER WATCH OUT!1!1!1

STAY AWESOME 👊