| eight |

< hayley >

just as after cameron dragged avery outside, i instantly followed. i didn't want to miss anything that was going to happen next.

i watched both of them as they reach, which i assume, the living room.

i overheard their overly dramatic conversation about cheating and stuff, making me want to slap the heck out of cameron, because he was the one who's the dick in that situation they were in. i mean, why would you even tell the other guy that he was a dick? ridiculous.

"how could you?" i watched as the other guy, jack, wiping his tears away. he continued talking about stuff, as i got bored really easily.

i rested my back on the wall, waiting for something to happen.

as i was about to go back to the room, i heard heavy foot steps and sobs.

"fuck," he mumbled, as he sniffed.

i stiffened and i didn't know what to do next.

"you're there all this time?" he asked.

"yeah, sorry-"

"no it's fine, don't apologize."

for some odd reason, the feeling was different. he was that creepy ass kidnapper earlier and now he's all nice and sweet.

he walked up to me as my heartbeat started accelerating in speed. "come with me," he said.

jack made his way to the balcony, as i followed behind.

we both sat on a couch placed in the balcony.

the wind was blowing and it was peaceful.

it was really awkward, like that feeling you get on your first day of school. "i'm jack gilinsky," he started, offering his hand.

"yeah, i'm hayley. hayley mallory." i replied, gladly accepting the offer.

"i-i don't know what else to say. what else do you wanna know?" he stuttered, laughing at the end of his sentence.

"nothing else, jack. but there's just one thing i really wanted to say to you, since the first time i saw you."

"go ahead."

i took a deep breath before speaking.

"of all the sinners alive, you're first in line." i said.

his bloodshot eyes grew big as he smirked.

"wow, i'm gonna take that as a compliment. but i'm glad you didn't tell me that i should go to hell." he smiled at me, making me smile back.

"why?" i dumbly asked.

"well because, i've been to hell twice, and if i'm gonna go there again, i'm gonna tell the devil you're not that far behind in the line of the sinners alive." he quickly looked away.

i was dumbfounded by his words, but blown away too at the same time.

he's really genius.

"wow." i simply said, earning a smile from gilinsky.

"you might wanna see what's coming next, honey."

---

YO WADDUP HOMIES

ANOTHER UPDATE AYE

IM JAMMIN TO ISSUES BTW ((oh my god, who the hell cares?))

SO YEAH

OH AND SHIT BY THE WAY SHOULD I POST A SELIFE OR NAH?

PROBABLY NAH HAHA

MY FACE IS JUST GON CRACK UR SCREENS

HOOLLIIIGGAAANNNSSS

OKAY THANKS FOR READING THIS CHAPTER FOLKS!

MUCH LOVE <#333333##33

oh my god im so horrible

ok byeee, stay awesome!