| two|

< matthew >

"where do you think you're going?" a random guy from the cafe said, making eye contact with hayley.

i stood still, not wanting to stay in the cafe. unfortunately, hayley grabbed my wrist and she started to run, dragging me outside of the cafe.

after a long run, we were both catching our breaths. "who was that?" i asked, my hands placed on my knees, still trying to catch my breath.

"some guy," she paused, "that robbed me." she wiped her sweat with the back of her hands. i could tell she was growing really worried by the second.

i furrowed my eyebrows and tilted my head. "you got robbed?" i asked, worriedly. "and you didn't even tell me? god." i was somewhat annoyed, but shocked at the same time.

she gave me a stern look, crossing her arms on her chest. "why? would you help me get my stuff back if i told you so? no! we could have been killed in that stupid cafe!" her voice raised, throwing her hands up in the air.

"why the hell are you yelling at me? you're growing mad at your own stupidity that you got robbed and didn't even tell me? i bet nash knows about this." i shook my head and rubbed my temples.

she shot me another glare as she clenched her fists. "you better shut your goddamn mouth, matthew lee. if that guy chased after us, or you," she walked up at me and pointed my chest. "it's your fucking fault."

i grabbed her wrist, removing it from my chest. "now you're blaming me on this? i don't even know who that guy was, jesus."

-

<hayley>

matthew removed my finger on his chest, violently.

he was so bipolar, like a girl on her period. "i am not blaming you on this, for fuck's sake!" i yelled, stopping myself from punching him. "i know that you don't know who that guy was, but i do!"

"easy, sweetheart, your voice can be heard from china." some guy interrupted me.

i turned around and saw him again, with a duffel bag shoved on his shoulders. i took a step back, leveling with matthew.

"what's wrong, sweetheart? why'd you runaway when we met the other night?" a nasty grin was formed on his face.

"because you told me to," i said, unexpectedly. matthew and the guy both glued their eyes on me, as if i was crazy.

"oh no," he chuckled, "but it's actually pretty good that you ran away, you could have been killed." he shook his head and smiled.

i opened my mouth to speak, but he stopped me to. "by the way, nash's still in my hands," he winked at me. "and who's this?"

he walked up to matthew and wrapped an arm around his shoulders.

i felt matthew tensed beside me, but the guy didn't bother anyway. in matthew's face, you could actually tell that he's asking for help.

"hands off him, asshole." i said.

the guy let out a loud laugh, as the people looked at us, all at the same time.

"baby girl, you better taste your words before you spit them," he removed his arm from matthew and towered over me. "they may not taste the way you think they do." he winked again. "you don't even know my name and you already called me an asshole." he had this weird cheeky grin on his face again.

mentally, i already kicked this guy's balls.

"follow me if you wanna know where your friend mr. grier is."

---

helloooo beautiful people 😊
so here's chapter two (no shit)
hope y'all enjoyed this, idk i feel happy when i update this :-)

so ya, vote comment and shit 👌