| twelve |

< jack >

i quickly ran out of the hallway as soon as i locked matthew in his so called 'room'.

i was panicking on where to bury or just hide nash's body because if cameron finds out, that motherfucker will kill me right away.

i locked myself in my room, hid my gun and laid on my bed.

i was thinking too much and it caused my head to ache.

"jack?" hayley's sweet voice echoed in my room, bringing me back to reality.

"jack, i made breakfast downstairs." she said, knocking on my door afterwards.

i stood up and unlocked the door.

"hey, i'll be there soon." i smiled.

"but the food's about to get cold." she said, giving me an apologetic look.

i sighed, closing the door shut behind me.

i went downstairs as i felt hayley trailing behind me.

when i reached the living room, i saw cameron stuffing his mouth with donuts while watching television.

i rolled my eyes and proceeded to the kitchen.

there were a lot of bacon and eggs and even pancakes placed on the table.

i sat down on one of the kitchen chairs.

hayley sat across me, holding a bottle of water.

"hey," she said, looking directly at my eyes. "where's nash?"

i almost choked when her words came out from her mouth. "and matthew?" she asked, but with a sweet tone.

i wasn't able to tell if she was being sarcastic or what.

"they're just-" i paused. "i need some water."

hayley grabbed out a gun out of nowhere and she reloaded it, and it was inches away from my face.

"sit the fuck down and shut the fuck up, i want you to tell me everything."

my heart skipped a beat and my stomach fell on the ground.

i was so curious because i was wondering; where did she get the damn gun? and how could she be so good?

a lot of questions ran through my head as i stared at the gun pointing at me.

"not gonna talk, huh?" she licked her lips and and even made the gun nearer at my fucking face.

"i killed nash!" i yelled in defeat.

she showed no emotion at all.

"that's what i wanted to hear though i saw the whole fucking scenario."

my eyes went huge by the second she put the gun down.

"you were there? and you even made me talk-"

"shut up!" she shouted, making my ears hurt. "i want to hear it from you, not from anyone, you dumbshit. you even left your room open when you ran to that hellhole."

i looked down in shame.

"that's the reason i got this baby right here." she grabbed the gun again.

every move she made, made me terrified.

---

okay so i have a few questions tho

what is going on between madison beer and gilinsky? are they really a thing or something?

bc yesterday when i was scrolling thru tumblr i saw a video from the paparazzi dat g and madison were in, like, a fast food resto or something

IT JUST,,, MADE MY HEART HURT LIKE FR 😔

i aint hating but.,, ya know madison's like 15 and then there's jack 😒

but any-fucking-way

I JUST PUBLISHED THE SEQUEL TO MY BOOK DEPRESSED AND SERIOUSLY IM SO HYPED WTF ((it's called Bruised and Scarred, inspired by the song 'Bruised and Scarred' by Mayday Parade))

i hope y'all liked this bc i wont be updating until this coming weekend 😭

school af 😑

stay awesome! 👊