| eleven |

< jack >

"wake up, gilinsky!" cameron yelled, opening the curtains, making the sun shine through the window causing me to go blind by the second.

"i am, now!" i yelled back, sitting up from my previous position.

cameron was standing across my bed, with his arms folded on his chest. "your kids nash and matthew's dying," he tilted his head on my bedroom door. "go check 'em out."

he went out as soon as he finished his sentence.

"douche," i mumbled.

i had no other choice but to stand up and get ready for the day.

-

as i was done, i went to the hallway where matthew and nash's rooms were.

i unlocked matthew's room first.

he was laying on a bare mattress, with his knees up on his chest. i walked up to him and noticed that his bruises were still there.

i rolled my eyes and went out to go check on nash.

i unlocked the door and saw him laying on a mattress, staring up at the ceiling. "please let me go," he said, still not making a single move.

"shut the hell up,"i replied.

"just let me go and let me live my fucking life! you don't know a goddamn thing about me, gilinsky!" he yelled, standing up and walking up to me.

i didn't even bother to do anything.

i just grabbed a handgun from my back pocket and reloaded it, in front of him.

he was petrified as he took a step back.

"what? i don't know a goddamn thing about you?" i said, mimicking him. "maybe i don't, or maybe i do."

without any further do, i shot his head.

-

< matthew >

when i heard jack's heavy foot steps as he went outside, i quickly shot up and hid behind the door.

i heard yelling and everything.

until i realized it was nash's voice.

all this time he was just right across this fucking hellhole and i never even knew.

'"what? i don't know a goddamn thing about you?" he yelled. "maybe i don't, or maybe i do." he continued.

i heard a gun being reloaded.

i was about to go out of the room but then a loud bang was heard.

"no!" i yelled. "what the fuck is wrong with you?!"

he turned around and gave me a death stare. "bitch!" he yelled back, grabbing my bruised wrists and dragged me back to the room where i was staying.

"you have no right to go out of this fucking room!" he yelled, as he threw punches and kicks on me.

"you little piece of shit! you don't even deserve to live, for christ's sake!"

i started couching blood as i held onto my stomach. i was panting for air so bad.

even death was easier compared to easing the pain i was feeling.

---

WHAT IS THIS OMFG
IT'S LITERALLY 11pm AND I'M WRITING THIS 😅
YO I HOPE Y'ALL ENJOYED THIS 😁

STAY AWESOME! 👊