| fifteen |

(that photo fucked me uP bYe)

< hayley >

"dude, you better stop this crap, it ain't gonna help you with anything." someone said across the hallway, his voice echoing.

"she's like a drug man, she's always on my fucking mind, and the distractions never work and i always try my best to let her go but i never did, and i swear to god, i can't." gilinsky's raspy voice filled my ears as i slowly stood up.

i walked towards the door to listen more of the conversation.

"but jack, look, you need to-"

"shut up, johnson!" gilinsky yelled, as his voice reflected all throughout the house. "we're talking about her in this for christ's sake!"

i instantly took a step back before johnson opened the door.

"fuck," he said, running his fingers through his hair. "oh, hey." he greeted.

"hi, jack. what' going on?"

he just rolled his eyes and sat on the edge of the bed.

"arguments at 4 in the morning suck ass." he shook his head then ran his fingers through his hair again.

i glanced at the clock above the door.

4:13 in the morning.

i sighed, before sitting on the bed beside jack. "tell me what happened." i said.

"no." he simply said. "it's private, and he's gonna kill me."

"bullshit," i said, rolling my eyes. "he's gonna die first, before anyone else."

i watched as jack tensed beside me, yet he didn't say a word.

i laid down on the bed, staring at the pale ceiling.

"he's gonna steal all your money in your damn bank account." jack said, looking back down at me.

"what?" i almost yelled, as i quickly shot up.

i was growing really mad by the seconds that passed. "how the fuck did he know?"

"you see, gilinsky is pretty genius. and he practically gets everything he wants, without any hesitation."

"you didn't answer my question, dumbshit."

"oh yeah, he has his own ways."

i stood up, crossing both of my arms on my chest.

"bullshit, tell me the main cause of this."

"matthew told us," he said, standing up. "matthew told us everything."

---

ANOTHER UPDATE YAS

CRAPPY CHAPTER WTF

yeah i was thinking of updating hehe

BTW THIS BOOK JUST REACHED 1k READS AND 100 VOTES OMG GUYS THANK YOU SO MUcH!

love you!

stay awesome 👊