i. BEFORE READING

Welcome to the first book of the Giving series; A Troubled Mind!

SOME THINGS TO NOTE BEFORE READING

1. this story contains the following element that some reader may be sensitive to... character deaths, blood&gore, explicit language and phrases, sexual activity, mentions of abuse and assault, triggering topics ( e.g. suicide, self-harm, rape, mental illness ), unreliable narrators, explicit language, etc. There will be a small amount of explicit sexual content displayed throughout the story, once again, if you are sensitive to any of the topics above please do NOT read this book.

*All chapters with explicit sexual content are designated with asterisks to enable easy skipping.*

2. There are spoilers for the marvel cinematic universe through the WHOLE timeline. Please don't read if you don't want spoilers.

3. This series takes place during the events of Captain America: Civil War and beyond. As such, I have clearly altered the Marvel timeline, and am taking my own liberties with the plot.

4. I own the character Allison McMullen, her story, and her backstory. This book is under copyright. Any attempts to re-publish this book without permission is considered plagiarizing which is both illegal and punishable by law. Any republication of this book is not allowed without direct consent from me. The only Internet format/site that 'A Troubled Mind' should be published or posted on is Wattpad and Wattpad only. Thank you.

5. To create a seamless reading experience, I won't be leaving notes in the chapters (beginning or end).

6. All Russian will be translated (like this) when I have time. It will also be in bold for your convenience. Romanian WILL NOT be translated or in bold

7. Allison and Bucky's story was started July 21st of 2021, and was finished July 22nd of 2022.

AUTHORS FINAL NOTE TO READER

Hello my lovelies! I really hope you enjoy the start of the Giving series! If you want a summary of the entire series you can press the read more button on my bio. If you have any questions, concerns, corrections, or just a comment please feel free to leave them in the comment section on the side of each paragraph, I love hearing from you guys! So! Without further adieu, I present to you, A Troubled Mind!