twenty-two ∆ your torturous kisses

There was absolutely no doubt about it -- Sir Harry's lips were sore. It'd been a couple day since the scene in the dungeon library had unfolded, and all Draco had wanted was more and more. There was no stopping him. The only thing they'd managed to figure out was that the venom of a basilisk was needed to destroy a horcrux, for their lips had been locked in a neverending cycle of tongues and sighs.

Oh, and Blaise had appeared too -- with news of how he'd managed to woo Prince Ron.

"He was amazing. Better than you ever were, Draco."

Draco stared with an unbelieving grimace, whilst Sir Harry pretended not to listen.

"How so?"

"Well, for one, he actually managed to fuck me."

Was Draco a virgin? Maybe that's why he'd been so reluctant, Sir Harry thought.

Draco leaned back on the sofa he was sharing with Sir Harry, and said simply, "I'm glad you got what you wanted, Blaise."

When Blaise let a smirk slip onto his lips, Draco reached over and clutched Sir Harry's hand in his own. Subsequently, Sir Harry took a glance over to find tears threatening to spill from Draco's eyes. He immediately squeezed his hand.

"If you should know, I'm with Harry now."

"Good," said Blaise, turning to address Sir Harry. "How is he, then?"

"Wonderful," was the word on the tip of his tongue when he spoke. Then, he let a smirk slip onto his lips as well, as if to say, two can play at this game.

Draco took notice, and blinked a few times. Sir Harry saw the slight twitch at the corner of his mouth.

"Well, I'd figured as much. You are wearing his clothes again, after all."

Staying composed, Sir Harry glanced down at the suit he'd been given to wear, it's dark gray color matching that of Draco's (which Sir Harry was thankful he'd finally changed).

"His style is nice. Thought I'd... uh, try something... different. Test the waters, you know?" Sir Harry himself didn't even know what he was trying to get across, and it was clear Draco didn't either when he gave a look that said nothing other than, please, shut up.

"Sure. Suits are clearly superior to... armor, I suppose. Are you also sleeping in his silk bottoms as well?"

Sir Harry struggled to stay composed. "No. I think I'll stick with a tunic."

"Good choice."

A silence grew between the group.

"Hey, Blaise," mumbled Draco. Then, a bit louder, "Why don't you come to the feast we're having this evening?"

With narrowed eyes, Sir Harry stared at Draco as though he'd just offended him.

"I didn't know you were having a feast tonight! What's the occasion?"

"No occasion," said Draco, putting up a hand. "Just thought it'd be nice to get everyone together."

"Everyone?"

"Astoria, Daphne, Pansy -- if she's back from her rendezvous. Maybe even my mother, if I feel like it."

"I'll think about it," Blaise said, as he stood. "But for now, I've got somewhere I need to be."

Without further explanation, he was out the door.

"There's not a feast tonight," whispered Sir Harry, slowly. "Unless... You don't want me there?"