Good Days To Come...

Y/n's POV:

I woke up with a crappy lethargic feeling, as if all of my muscles were noodles. Groaning slightly, I glance at the window where a midday sun streamed through, must be around lunchtime I think groggily just as the door opened to reveal Doctor Ban with a disappointed look on his face as he ignored me while he fiddled with the machines around me. Oh shit, I overdosed... I cringe before saying sheepishly; "Hey, um, about the whole thing last night, I-I'm really sorry... I didn't mean to worry you guys..."

Doctor Ban gave me a sharp look; "No, you just meant to defy our orders -that keep you safe- do you know that unadvised consumption of Morphine is illegal?! Mhh?" His tired sigh makes me feel so bad as I fidget with a guilty look.

"Did you call the cops?" I asked.

He sighs again before answering; "No. You've been punished enough. We still need to contact your parents though and have you sit with a psychologist, this shouldn't be taken lightly Y/n, you knew full well of your unhealthy reliance on them, the question is why you still took them." 

I stiffen at the thought of my parents knowing from wherever they are... But I take into stride the psychologist bit, I probably need it anyway I think glumly. Doc studied my face carefully, his eyes full of remorse as he continued; "And don't worry, no one but the usual people and that angry blonde boy knows of this so you won't be judged and gossiped" I do not give a shit what people say about me but ok. I perk up at his words; "Bakugo was there? H-he saw me..." I trail away in embarrassment, he saw me at my lowest... I hate the blush creeping up my neck that Doc thankfully doesn't notice as he replies; "Yes, I notice you two became friends, and he seemed really concerned, to be honest I was unnerved by his reaction. If that boy wasn't temporarily quirkless he might've exploded the hospital!" He laughs uncomfortably as I smile vaguely, deep in thought; he probably might've knowing him... I think fondly, will he come visit I wonder? Would I want him to? No... I think doubtfully, I don't wanna make it harder than it already is... 

"Anyways, your parents will arrive soon, I'll just go meet them" Doc's words brought me back to harsh reality as I try not to nod so glumly. He spins on his sensible shoes and walks out.

I barely have time to prepare myself mentally, emotionally, and spiritually when my parents burst through the door. Here we go... 

(A/N: if you want you can just imagine an awkward/tense moment with some parents/guardians etc:))

Bakugo's POV:

I slept in, not waking up till midday. After being up all night, with my daily routine now fucked up, I'm left to alternating from working out mercilessly, and sitting by my windowsill. It was around the afternoon when I just couldn't wait any longer, fuck this waiting around shit, I think as I walk towards the ICU ward in my black ripped jeans and T-shirt. That damn Doc of hers, probably has got better things to do I mutter to myself with incoherent rage. 

Just as I reach Y/n's door I hesitate, before giving my head a furious shake, pull yourself together, I'm just checking on her - that girl damn near died by overdose, its just a decent thing to check on her... Right? Not giving myself anymore time to think, I reach for the door handle and throw it open with a little more force than usual - only to find her room empty.

Thinking the worst, I spin around and jog off, my mind racing with the possibilities... I consider asking the Doc but I decide not to, he'll probably throw a curveball... It takes me a while to make my way around the hospital, looking in empty rooms, storage, I even poked my head into an empty surgery room. After much searching and ever growing anxiety, I finally find her at the rooftop of the hospital; a wide expanse of shitty castoffs and crumbling brick.

She seemed frailer then before, but as beautiful as ever as she leans against the railing, breathing in the fresh air. I suddenly feel a sense of unexpected peace before I rolled my eyes and joined her on the rooftop.

-----Y/n's POV:

I take a deep breath, breathing in the wonderfully fresh air as it lifts and toys with my hair, making me feel like a main character from those cheesy teen movies. Despite the whole parent visit, I feel a smile appear on my face, I love rooftops, they aways make me feel so high up from everyone, and the air is so much nicer, god I love fresh air... I think dreamily. Suddenly a familiar rough voice that had a hint of softness cut through the air (fresh air!).

"Penny for your thoughts?" 

I whirl around in surprise to find Bakugo walking towards me with his good hand in his pocket and his usual scowl on his face. 

"Fresh air. There. Now pay up" I retort.

He glares at me as he leans with his back on the railing before he snaps back; "Just as expected, total airhead, told you I'm never wrong" I spot a gleam of wicked victory spark in his eyes. "When did you tell me that? I don't recall" I say breezily.

"Tch" he huffs before turning and facing the view before us. A bashful silence reigns the space between us before Bakugo breaks it by asking; "You good though?" 

I take a while to answer, not wanting to lie; "I will be, thanks..." I smile at him softly which he returns with a weird look before continuing; "I was on my way to your room to tell you something when I saw you. last night."

I cock my head curiously; "Why? What were you gonna tell me?" 

"Tch" he huffed again. He turned to me, moving closer in the process as he said with a rough voice; "That I don't give a fuck about how you're 'bad' for me - like hell you are - if you're supposedly bad for me than I'm probably worse for you. Just quit playing around and just be my fucking girlfriend will you? I mean, you said it yourself, you're gonna die anyways, so any mistake you make won't have any long term regrets."

My heart fluttered in a pleasant way (either that or I just got heart murmur) as this angry red eyed boy who just had to look like a total babe, stood before me with an angry bashful air, waiting for my answer. For once in my life full of overthought actions, all my doubts and conflicts slipped away at a few not so pretty words from him. 

A happy smile spreads across my face as I answer by drawing close to him, my hands reach for the back of his neck and brings it down as I go on my tip toes. And with nothing but the experience I learned form movies, books and mangas, I kissed his slightly chapped but soft, and deliciously warm lips.

He stiffens for a moment before melting into my touch, he grabs my waist and draws me in, working with my rhythm expertly as if our lips were meant to meet all along. The fluttering in my chest grew wilder, as our lips parted and his tongue slipped into my mouth, I let my hand on his neck go up and clutch at his spiky hair, while the other I finally let loose to slip freely beneath his shirt. My breath hitches as I feel his rock hard abs, Bakugo smiles against my lips, gripping at my waist with his one hand. 

And too soon, our lips seperate.
Slightly out of breath, he gazes down at me with an intense heat in his eyes that spoke of a fantasy finally made into reality.
I laugh in soft giddiness as I say jokingly; "guess those romance mangas really paid off huh"
He smirked at me; "So is that a yes?"
I roll my eyes playfully, giving him a peck on the cheek before saying; "Duh! And you call me the airhead!"
 He growls before pulling me into another kiss that became another, and another, until the sun set over the horizon. If this is what I have to look forward to now, then there are good days to come.