Bonus Chapter: What Could've Been...

Hi stranger;) It's me back at it again with another bonus chapter, but this time on what could've been... Meaning basically what Y/n and Bakugo talked about at her death bed. Soooo here we are in another life! (They're adults now btw) Think of this as a kind of band-aid after the epilogue;) your welcome. Special request from  @kimdokjawaifu!

~Enjoyyyyy

Bakugo's POV:

"Reina!" I yelled from the park bench that was set furthest away from the other parents watching their kids. "Time to go, get over here!" 
I watch my baby girl perk her head up from where she was following ants and sprinted as fast as her tiny legs allowed. 

"Papa! Papa! Papa!" She exclaimed breathlessly as she came up to me. "Papa look what I found!" With a flourish, she held up a half eaten ring pop candy, with the plastic slightly mangled. I scrunch my face up, "It's a bit crusty don't you think?" I ask, she frowned and seemed to digest the information before shrugging, "Mmh it's ok." 

I managed to take it from her before she pops it into her mouth. "Let's not ok? Or your mother will kill me." I say, "How bout I just get you a brand new one k?" Her big eyes widened in excitement as she squealed and hugged my leg tightly. I try not to smile too much as I pick her up and go to the car. 

I missed doing this with Reina, these days I'm so swamped with hero work I can barely manage to make it home everyday. 

"Papa? Are you sad?" 

I look to Reina who was strapped in the backseat as I back out of the parking lot, and I realise I had sighed audibly. "Why wouldn't I be?" I say. 
Y/n's work has also gotten busier, and with another kid on the way... I sigh, this time timing it to a car horn outside to which I flip off. 

"Hey Reina, how do you feel going with mommy to work on some weekends?" I ask. A quick look through the rear view mirror shows me Reira giving it full thought. She always had that habit, thinking it through like some equation, kind of like when Y/n is decoding my thoughts. 

"Well what would I do with mama?" She said firmly. I come to a stop light and glance back, "You won't need to do that part of her job, you just stay in her office and help with somethings." She pouts thoughtfully before nodding in certainty. However her forever curious mind speaks out again, "Why can't I come to your work?" 

"Because it's more dangerous" I explain, "I know we both deal with villains and bad guys but mommy's villains are there willingly, I have to chase mine down." 

"Oohhhhhh" She says, her mind satisfied for now. I smile, knowing she's probably dozing off back there. In all honesty it still worries me bringing Reina into Y/n's office, because, sometimes something worse than a villain is an unstable one. But I have faith in Y/n, her company isn't the biggest (and probably only) criminal rehabilitation in the country for nothing. I smile proudly at how far she's come and how many lives she's influenced and saved. It was new perspective for me too, her stating she wanted to help not only citizens but criminals too in find a better life, giving them opportunities. 

I turn the corner to see Y/n's car already there as I pull up to our driveway. I open the back door and gently take Reina from the backseat. I shield her tufty, pale blonde head with my hand so as not to bump her head and I head inside. 

The minute I cross the threshold she is jumping out of my arms and into Y/n's open ones with a squeal. You'd think she hasn't seen her mother in weeks, I think to myself, but I still couldn't help but smile at the two embracing.

"How was work?" I ask Y/n, tugging her into my arms until only her head poked out under me. "Oh you know, the usual, I signed a deal and we're officially going international!" I let go of her momentarily and look at her properly, "For real?!"
"For real!" She nods with a proud smile.