Discord At The Dance

Bakugo's POV:

Shit, why the fuck am I so nervous? I ask myself crossly as I adjust my neatly tied red necktie, fighting the urge to loosen it and let it hang limp.  I'm in my dorm room right now, getting dressed into a black suit for the dance. I give myself a cursory glance in the mirror, I wonder if Y/n will mind my normally done hair... I give my head another shake and before I start overthinking shit I slip the jacket on and head out.

I bump into Pikachu on the way, who was a nervous wreck as he struggled with his bowtie - almost strangling himself. 

"Ugh damnit dunce face I'm losing brain cells just watching you" I groan. I walk up to him and roughly fix his bowtie that was hopelessly tangled. 

"Oh right hehe thanks Bakubro!" Pikachu sighs in relief, disaster averted. 

"Yeah yeah whatever, now do us all a favour and don't mess things up with Ears you got that that?" I say threateningly to him, making him nod vigorously and scamper off. 

"Oh hey Bakugo! Uhh before you go do you mind if you also help me out with this bowtie thingie?" Shitty hair asks, his shitty hair looking even shittier tonight.

I roll my eyes and grind my teeth; "Ugh I'm surrounded by fucking idiots! It's not that fucking hard!" To prove my point, I throw his bowtie into the shape it's meant to be. 

"Ohhh right! I still don't get it but cool! Thanks Bakubro meet you at the dance!" He says unaffectedly as he to skips off. 
I ignore him and move towards the door just as that shitty nerd deku pokes his head around the corner and pipes up; "Hey Kachaan! Um before you go you mind also helping me?" 

I turn to him sharply and snarl; "LIKE HELL I WILL! FIGURE IT OUT YOURSELF YOU DAMN LOSER!" 

I storm out the door, furious even as I get into the car I borrowed from my old man. Thanks to those damn losers I'm gonna be late. Ugh. So not worth it. I step on the gas and tear off to the hospital at a break necking speed.

I manage to arrive at the hospital just a few minutes late, I would have been earlier if I didn't stop by and get Y/n flowers - but I'm determined to fulfil at least one of her dreams and make this a night she won't easily forget.

The doctors in the ICU are smiling as I pass them. And with my heart pounding unnecessarily hard, I knock harder than usual. 

"Come in." Y/n says from inside. I open the door and my breath is taken away as I see Y/n standing there looking even more beautiful then usual (which I didn't think was possible) in a magnificent dress matching my red eyes. The delicate material of the off shoulder dress, hugged every curve of her body, but flowed out at her feet in the best way ever. Her locks of hair was swept up halfway, and fell artfully across her glowing face. 

"Whoa." Was all I could say. "Whoa." 

She smiled and twirled around; "What did I tell ya: hot af" she says with a wink.

I take a deep breath as I reply, still in a daze; "Yeah..." Before I get myself together and give her the flowers with a face as red as them. 
"Uhh, here, I um, wanted to give you these... They're your favourites." I grunt gruffly, still enamoured by her appearance. 

She gasps happily, like a kid on Christmas she takes the bundle of posies gently and breaths it all in. I attempt to loosen my tie - that had gotten uncomfortably tight - without messing it up, clearing my throat awkwardly. She smirks at me, clearly enjoying herself as she steps closer to me and asks; "You ready to go?" 

I nod gruffly, still kinda flustered. Her hands travel to my necktie and loosens it a lot, unbuttoning the top buttons along the way. 
"There we go, more you" she says with a satisfied smile that brought me to smirk and say; "You ready to go then?"
She nods vigorously. I take her hand and as we pass all the doctors and nurses I see some of them waving to Y/n who in turn waves back with a smile.