My Hero

Y/n's POV:

"Oi! you there! They're saying you have a severe medical condition that is connected to your quirk is that true!" The masked man yells at me, his gun pointed at me. 

Does this mean Katsuki is out there right now? My thoughts are franticly thinking, if so this is my way out... But I'm here on my own accord - I saw them come in and I ran here. Why! God I'm so stupid! Did I really think I could help everyone here? Well right now I can. Coming to a decision I lift my chin, and shake my head;
 "No. I-I don't have one, I don't know what they're talking about. If you're gonna release someone release the mother and her baby, a-and this kid here too."

I faintly hear Kimiko make a noise as the masked man considered me for a second before nodding. He turns away and barks a couple of orders into the phone before leering at me and the trembling kid in my arms; 
"The baby and the mother will go, but the kid will stay put."

Why am I not petrified? I stare at my steady hands that showed no sign of fear, in contrast to my heartbeat pounding in my ears. Suddenly the gathered hostages let out a muffled scream that chilled me to the core. I jerk my head up and stiffen as I see two of the lackeys place a suitcase in the middle of the room and open it to reveal - shit - a bomb. Judging from the amount of explosives in it, I can tell it's enough to blow the room and beyond. Fuck. I need to tell Katsuki, knowing him he's probably raring to charge in... Besides, Katsuki and the others should know about our captors quirks... I mean anything could help... I think deep and hard, mhmhh maybe... 
A glint of something shiny caught my eye, it came from a piece of tacky jewelry on the neck of a middle aged woman cowering next to me. That will do I guess. And with my heart in my throat I keep an eye out for the masked men and lean over to her and whisper; "Hey! Can I borrow that necklace of yours?" 

The lady looks at me incredulously, as if I was crazy. So I glare at her forcefully until she complies albeit a little reluctantly, girl, its not even real, I couldn't help but think spitefully before I set the next part of my plan into action. I hug the little boy to my chest, inwardly apologising for having to leave him before I raise my hand tentatively, catching the attention of one of them. He cocked his gun at me making my mouth dryer then possible.

"What! Huh? Come on! Speak!" He barks.

"I-I um, I'm getting squished in between these guys and I'm finding it hard to breathe; I get asthmatic from time to time you see... I-is it possible for you to move me to the end? I swear I won't do anything I just don't wanna get an asthma attack" I croak, thankful for once for my soft, weak voice. Come on... Just put me near the window so I can tell Katsuki... I urge in my head.

He clicks his tongue in distaste before growling assent. I feel Kimiko's eye's on me as I let him grab me and haul me to the end of the gathered crowd - that just happened by the window. Here goes the next bit - the bit where one misstep could result in potential death... Eh, who cares, if I'm gonna die, might as well in a blaze of glory then in some hospital bed I think matter-of-factly, trying to reassure myself. If I'm being honest, this is one of the first time's I've ever felt alive -Unless when I'm with Katsuki - I feel empty most of the time... Huh, who knew a near-death experience could jolt me from my sordid depth. Hah, 'sordid depth', sounds cool - could be part of a tragic romance story - oh wait! It's already in mine... I snort quietly to myself, quite sure I've lost it by now. Why aren't I scared to death? I mean, I guess I am but... Ok Y/n, back to business, the gunmen are distracted - let's put that morse code knowledge to good use...

------ Bakugo's POV:

One long flash of light, then... Two? Three short bursts would be the equivalent of a dash and three dots which should be... B! Gotcha, I mutter to myself as I add that to the growing message. My breath hitches as I finally finish the last letter and read it: three plus one boss. need stealthy. got bombs. Shit, they've got explosives. I haven't got any time to lose,  good thing Y.n put in their quirks as well, should I tell the others the message? I guess I should, but from there I'm working alone.