Truth Or Dare

Friday night - Bakugo's POV:

"You guys wanna play truth or dare?!" 

I groan angrily, rolling my eyes in response to Racoon Face's not so surprising question. 

Mina had gathered most of the class together in the common area of the dorms where she asked the predictable question. The rest of my classmates nodded and sat around in a circle all a buzz with excitement as if we didn't just play this damn game last week. 

"Oh hell no! I've got better things to do then play the same damn game we do every single fucking time!" I exclaim, about to get up.

"Bakugo! Language!" Four eyes barks. I ignore him as usual as Racoon eyes continues to persuade me;
"Aawwww come onnnnnn! It'll be fun! Why not hang out with us! You will be away this weekend won't you?" 

I shoot her a suspicious look, as I ponder on it, I mean she's not wrong, I haven't really had much time to hang out with these losers, ughh. Coming to a decision, I roll my eyes and plop back down; :"Tch, fine. Only coz I'm bored, you losers better come up with good questions and dares!"

"YAAYYYYYY!" Mina and the rest cheered. Again, I get weird vibes from her extreme excitement.

"Ok, I'll start. Mhhhh... Uraraka! Truth or dare!?" Mina asked mischievously, as Pink cheeks blushes instantly, her eyes darting to Deku before saying; "Umm dare!" 

Tch, she's not fooling anyone, I think as she shoots another obvious glance at Deku who like the dumb nerd he is - doesn't notice. 

"Ok! Uraraka! I dare you too... Spin in the centre of the circle - blindfolded - and the first person you stumble upon you have to kiss!" I couldn't help but smirk at Round face's expression as she gets blindfolded and pushed into the middle of the circle. She starts to spin around as everyone keeps quiet. Shit. What if she trips over me? I can't let her fucking kiss me! My fists bunch up, ready to blow everyone up at the slightest hint of her direction towards me. 
I tense as she starts to titter in my direction, but breath a sigh of relief as she instead stumbles right onto - well what do you know - that damn nerd deku. I grin wickedly as Pink cheeks' pink cheeks flare up up with embarrassed heat as her and deku stammer and fidget. 

"Ughh come on! Just kiss him already!" I say, making them jump. Shitty hair nudges me, a cautious excitement on his face as we watch those two lean in for a lips kiss. At the last minute, Pink cheeks chickens out and instead lands a weak ass peck on Deku's cheeks, which grow red instantly. 

"OKkkkkk! Good job Uraraka! Your turn nowww!" The pink Alien says gleefully. 

Face as red as a tomato, pink cheeks (well more like red cheeks at the moment) cleared her throat; "Umm ok, well then um, Denki! Truth or dare?"

Pikachu wasted no time answering, finger guns and all; "Dare!" 

Uraraka thought for a moment. "Mhhh ok then, I dare you to go lick Mineta's balls"

Everyone bursts out with laughter, hell even I found it pretty funny, before innocent little pink cheeks realised her words;
"oh no! no no no! I didn't mean... That! I- I meant his hair balls quirk!"

 This made everyone laughed even harder, except for the purple pervert and Pikachu who stare at each other with dramatic horror in their eyes. 

"Seriously?! Come onnn Uraraka! I didn't think you'd be that mean!" Pikachu complains. 

Same though I think, I didn't expect her to come up with such a daring dare, guess she's still not thinking straight after her turn... "Yeah! Come on! This is just weird!" The small fry exclaims, only to be glared down on by the girls.

"You wanted to play didn't you? Mhh? Well go on now!" Invisible girl says. 

"Ughhhh fine!" I smirk as Pikachu knelt next to the small fry and gives the purple balls in his hair a tiny lick - not enough to get stuck to it unfortunately coz that woulda been a blast. Once it was over, they pull apart immediately, gagging in an exaggerated way much to everyones amusement. 

A few more dares were asked, followed by a lot of truths, until it was Racoon face's turn again. She turns to me with a wicked glint in her eyes and without any hesitation, asks me pointedly; "Bakugo truth or dare?" 

I roll my eyes. "Tch, dare." The victory in her eyes is suspicious - oh shit.

"I dare you to kiss a random girl here!" she says without a moments hesitation. I glare at her for a moment, she planned this. And judging from Shitty hair's attitude all night I'm guessing he was in on it too. God I'm so gonna kill those two later, I mean, they coulda just asked. They probably expect me to want to keep it a secret but why would I? I just haven't had a good chance to slip it in the conversation. I lean back and smirk, loving their reaction at my calmness  as I say carelessly; "I can't, I have a fucking girlfriend, losers." 

The circle exclaims in surprise as that damn alien and shitty hair whoop and dance around. "Really Kaachan? I mean, you're not just saying that?" Deku asks. I shoot a glare at him; "Why! You think you're better than me is that it!" 

"Well no, but I'm catching up to you. And I didn't mean it that way, I guess we all didn't expect you to have a girlfriend..." Deku gives up as I keep my glare on him.

"YOOOO! My boy Bakubro's got some assssss" Sang Pikachu as he attempted to hug me. I give him a 'as if' look, enough for him to back off and dance with Mineta. 
Once they all finally settled down and I promised to kill Shitty hair and racoon eyes, We continued the game until it got boring for me. 

"Bakugo! Truth or dare!" shitty hair asks me. 

"Oh hell no! This is getting on my nerves, I'm going to bed." I snarl. I stand up and walk off, leaving them to wonder more openly over my 'mysterious' girlfriend.