Bonus POVs of Epilogue Chapter... During & After It All...

*Note, this is the epilogue from class 1a's POV and onwards... Special request from @kimdokjawaifu. And dedicated to you all who make my day bearable with all of your reactions.

Enjoy...;)*

Third Person POV (start of epilogue):

Class 1A noticed Y/n slip away, closely followed by Bakugo, yet they didn't bat an eye. "Those Crazy kids!" Beamed Mina from her position as guardian of the pile of some still unopened presents while Hagakure stood guard to the towering cake that all of them contributed money to. 
"Not kids anymore!" Booms Iida, tearfully, as he supervised a grouchy Jirou with the volume of music. Hagakure's shimmering dress bounced in the dim lights of the empty hospital room as she seemed to nod, "So grown up aren't they?!" She sniffed and blew her nose on Denki's baggy T-shirt as he ambled by. 

"Hey!" Denki screeched, face contorted in disgust as he pulls away, lanky arms dangling as far away from the ground zero splotch on his shirt. "This is vintage!" 

Hagakure apologises profusely, still sniffling slightly as Denki rushed out for a change in outfit. 

Time slips by in no time and one by one, the cake was disappearing slice by slice. Every clock pointed to go home, yet no one wanted to. It was a special day for their friend, and they didn't want it to end. Even if that friend had disappeared with her boyfriend... 

Jirou's POV:

Iida is really getting to my nerves. I have to physically stop myself from strangling him with my earphone jacks. 
"Jirou! keep the volume on a low level please!" Iida ordered from the punch stand, where he actively stood guard against Sero who was trying to spike it. Little did he know that when he was trying to figure out a way to lower the volume, I managed to spike it myself. 

I shoot him a glare and purposefully rise the volume even higher, causing Mina and the others to cheer and drop it down lower on the table tops. However much fun it is to irritate Iida, I keep looking at door to where Denki left. When will he be back? He did promise me a dance.
I shake off the flutter in my heart and blasted the music louder. 

The door suddenly bangs open and speak of the devil, Denki's mess of a hair came into everyone's view. I try not to show my smile but can't help it, how can I when his adorable face is so... My stomach dropped down to the floor. 
The music fades away at my touch.

"Denki? What's wrong?" My voice sounds surreal from my perspective. Denki's unusually closed off expression tugs a discordant chord in my heart. 

"Denki?" Iida says softly, already moving towards him, "Are you ok?"

With the music now gone, we could hear it as clear as day. The beeping of machines. 

We all seem to come the same conclusion at the same time.

No

everyone pushes past Denki and out into the halls. The closer I come to Denki, the worse his expression is and I spot the tremble in his fingers. "Denki." I whisper, letting my hands close over albeit a little awkwardly around his. "D-Denki it's gonna be ok..." Right? My voice is a little tremor, being overpowered by the frantic beeping of machines in the direction I never wanted to hear such noise from. 
Denki shook his head, "Jirou, I-I think-" 
"No." I manage to form. Tears forming more quickly than words. "No. No. No." Maybe saying the words over and over again will change this harsh reality. And now Denki's arm is around me, cradling me as I hunch to the ground. "I-it might be ok. I-I could just have been stupid. S-stupid as always right?"