Chapter -4 Meeting The Jewel !!

They reached Matsya desh in 2 hours and then they entered the palace . Panchali was very happy but she made a line of fire before Abhimayu could step out of his chariot . 

FLASHBACK

Draupadi was getting ready a maid  asked her ' Samragyi who is coming ? ' 

Panchali - My son Abhimayu

Maid - But he is Subhadras son not yours.

Uttara - Dasi he is but he is his badi maa's kajal and he loves both his mothers equaly.

Sudeshna - Who told you all this about him putri ?

Uttara - My friend Vatsala the princess of Shimbh .

hmm said Sudeshna

But Panchali wanted to prove that he is his Kajal .

FLASHBACK ENDS

Panchali - Who are you 

At first Abhimayu din't understand then he said 

Abhi - I am my fathers arrow my Ma Subhadras apple of eye my brothers and sister kavach and at last my badi maas kajal.

At this Panchalis happiness knew no bounds . And she hugged him .

Bheem - Can we do this hugging aftervards feeling hungry .

Everyone started laughing

All of them went to the dining hall .

Uttara started serving and when she came to Mamashree krishna he said ' Aap apni putri ka vivah kab karayengi maharani ?' 

Sudeshna - Um Vasudev actually the war is about to come in 6 months and there will be a lot to do so .... 

Vasudev - No worries , we have the bride Uttara and here and a prince too *pointing towars abhi .

Everyone was happy and the alliance was made but Abhimayu and Uttara were not happy .

Both of them talked to their mother .

In Uttara's Chamber

What is this maa I just met him and you are doing this ?

Sudedeshna putri  it is for your own good.

No maa said Uttara it will make my life worse than hell + every princess sees the dream of marrying her dream prince !

In Abhis Room 

Maa I am fine with this allinace but i baely know her + the war is about to come !

utra said subhadra it you are worrying so much about the war then remeber after making this relation we will have Matsya Desh sena with us and you will also have someone to share you feelings with . 

Abhi - That's fine maa but I do not know her !

Subh - Then talk to her take her to the garden with you and talk to each other !

Abhi - Fine ! Whined abhi

________________________________________________________________________________

Abhi and Uttara went to the garden and stated talking about their habbies.

Uttara's Pov 

He is totally opposite to me ! 

Abhimanyu' Pov 

She is beautiful but totally opposite to me .

Thanks for reading.

Yours Sakhi ,