Vidai and Double Fight

In the morning Uttara woke up to be a little sad as it was her Vidai today. She found out Abhimanyu was still sleeping so she was about to get up to get ready but as soon as she did this Abhimanyu held her by the waist. 

Tara - Leave me arya

Abhi - No priye

Tara - Why ? I have to go get ready it is my vidai today . *Crying at the word vidai.

Abhi - *got up to see why is she crying . Uttara , sansaar ki har stri ki vidai honi hi hoti hai aur kya tum apne mata pita ko kanyaadaan ka puunya nahi dena chaaho gi ?

Abhi - You go get ready I will do the same ok ? *kissing her on the cheek

Uttara got up and wore a red saree .

They ate breakfast and got ready or the vidai

They ate breakfast and got ready or the vidai . Yu wont belive but even Uttar was crying but swallowing the lump in his throat . 

Sudeshna - My putri is going *hugging her 

Virat - Putri from now on you are a married woman be like a good wife and make us proud !

Tara - Sure pitashree *crying 

She and Abhi took blessing from everyone and left for Dwarka.

Uttara Sat in her Palkhi and Abhi sat on his horse . A figure came infront of him .

Figure - Give your wife to me or give me your life !

Abhi - Why are you asking only one thing Uttara is my life and my wife.

Uttara smiled at this 

Abhi - Who are you and there is no way by fighting or by talkng I am gonna give you my wife.

Figure - I am Swastik !

Uttara's ears peeked up *in mind - Swastik Vatsala's brother ? Why does he want me ?

Uttara came down from her palkhi 

Abhi - Priye what are you doing here ?

Uttara - Arya don't hurt him he is my friends brother !

Abhi - I belive you but if he was a good one he won't block our way ! 

Uttara - Swastik go from here if your life is dear to you .

Swastik - You are my life Uttara ! *Looking constantly at her cleavage part .

Uttara felt dirty . Abhi saw this and was boiling with anger . He took his sword and said

Abhi - Fight swastik fight 

Awastik too took his sword and they both started gifhting soon Abhi killed swastik .

Abhi - Come Uttara let's continue ... *but Uttar wasnt there !

Arjun *who was quite on the backside  from where Abhi was . What happened putra why have we stopped ?

Abhi - *scared . This Swastik wanted Uttara and looked at her lustlfully so I kiilled him but past is past but where  is Uttara I can't find her.

Mamashree Krishn - Abhimayu let's go back to dwarka we will surely fid her there *he knew that she had gone to dwarka on her own . 

They went to dwarka .

Uttara was found crying in the near by forest everyone left the couple alone . 

Abhi went to Uttara . 

Abhi - *holding her shoalders very tightly 

Tara - Leave arya it's paining.

Abhi - Why did you go alone , you don't wan't be with me naa now see this I will never talk to you

Tara - Ok but when I die naa then dont be guil.. * STOPPED BY Abhis yelling

Abhi - Uttara !!! Stop it never ever say that again ok you cant leave I won't leave you *hugging her and regretting the words he said .

Then they went back to the palace. 

************************************************************************88

                                                                       ***Voting***

Hi guys now you all have to vote do you want Abhi to die or no I will write the story ahead accordingly ! Tell in the comments !!! 

***************************************************************************

Yours Sakhi,

Signing out 😉

Word count 659