Chapter 8 - Awkward Alert !

Abhimayu and Uttara woke up tommorow morning to see themselves tangled with each others bodies. They shared an eye lock. Then they started their converstations of the day - 

Uttara - Good morning arya

Abhimayu - good morning Uttara 

Both of them were so embarrassed they both were leaving the room when uttara's foot slipped and Abhimayu caught her with his strong arms. 

She looked in his brown eyes which were full of care , confidence and happiness .

Abhi - What are you looking at ?

 *came back to earth just blankly smiled :) and started walking .

Uttara - What is this happening this can't be happening am I in LOVE ?

Both of them got ready for breakfast . Abhimanyu went in the kitchen to drink water well it wasn't the right time and date for it too .

He was going to the matki where he sliped on a peel of bananna but the bad part is Uttara was coming from the next side she din't see abhimanyu falling so they bumped and fell Abhimayu was over Uttara . 

Uttara was scared as hell but Abhi was angry as hell . But they stayed in that position . Till then everyone came from from the dining hall after listening to the screaming noices . The adults were horiffied whereas the children (Abhimanyu's brothers and sisters) were in a mood of teasing him after this incedent . 

Then they heard a laughing voice . 

It was UTTAR ! He had a plan to make fun of Abhimanyu

FLASHBACK

Uttar - bhut time hogya us abhimanyu kaa maazaak nahi udaya . IDEA !

Uttar ate a bannana and put it on the floor and his behind the pillar.

FLASHBACK ENDS

But when he saw Uttara his dear sister under his mitra he was horrified 'Oh shit !' he yelled * running towards uttara but was stopped by a hand . It was abhimanyu's hand . "Leave my and my fiance alone ' . 

This dialog was actually for scaring him but it made Uttar so happy he started hugging abhimayu he said ' Thanks mitra now it's confirmed that you will keep my behna happy . At this everyone started hugging each other while maharani sudeshna helped uttara stand up looking at her daughter with motherly love filled eyes . 

The happiness came to a halt that secong because Suthanu ( draupadi and yudhisthir's daughter - abhimayus elder sister ) said 'OHO' 'kya chal raha hai ? ' ' ras lila ??' .

Everyone started teasing abhimayu . Everyone was laughing but a hand came on Uttars fhouldre that person said 'OHO' 'kya chal raha hai ? ' ' ras lila ??' . It was Vatsala uttara's friend . she loved her more than anything Vatsala too loved her from her full heart but there was something that made her cross with Uttara . She went to abhimayu 

Vatsala - Pranipat rajkumar I am Vatsala princess of Shimbh rajya .

Abhi - OH pranipat are you here to tease me too ?

Vatsala - No no just came to introduce you tooo me .

Everyone was happy but Abhira were all these faces - 😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳

Hope you enjoyed 

Your Sakhi ,