The Aftermath

The war was over , the foul smell of the fresh flesh of the dead soldiers . Duryodhan , Dushshasan , Bhishma , Drona , Karn . Everyone was killed . The crows eating the flesh the scene that a human would never like to see ever and this was no normal yuddh it was the MAHAyudh the DHARMyudh.

3 months pregnant Suthanu patted Uttara's shoulder who was frightened after looking at the scenery infront of her eyes . 

Uttara - I can't belive it jiji a few days back these eyes saw the scenery of beautiful blooming flowers , the rsisng sun that bought happiness but from the day this war started the rising sun bought tension in the ladies hearts . Why jiji ? Why ? Why do only the woman have to suffer . Men drink in parties and get their stomachs filled while woman don't eat for days to feed their children , men go for wars while woman suffer after their husbands death the whole family gets devastated . 

Krishna heard it and said-

Krishna - Putri if this happens then Narayan himself will come to help the womankind . Always remember this shloka Uttara .

Yada Yada Hi dharmasya , glanir bhavati bharata , abhyutmannam adharmasya ,

tadatmanam srihjantalam 

Meaning - Whenever and wherever there is a decline in religious practice  , O descendent of Bharata  , and a predominant  rise of irrelgion  -- at that time I descent myslef.

Uttara - Mamashree I understood and I know Narayan will always be there with us but I have a question . 

Ask putri said Krishna 

Uttara - Mamashree , when I am with you I feel a calm and peacful energy aroung me . Are you god . If you are then why din't you take form of a disease or kill all the adharmis with your powers ?

Krishna - Putri , I am god but you are also a goddes 

Uttara -Meaning ?

Krishna - God is in everyone I am you , you are me . Yes I am god but remember I am everything but also nothing at all . I am not a man not  a woman but also not a transgender . I am everything you can imagine . Even humans are like this . The truth is god din't make humans he made everyone god but because of anger , jealousy and sadness these people forgot their powers . Aur is jaati ko insaano ka naam dediya ( this what I think ) . Of I killed them with my powers ofcouse their bodies will end but not their thinking of Adharm and this will keep on repeating in every borth of that human . 

Suthanu - *whispering * I din't understand a thing pitashree said 

Both the girls giggled 

Krishna - Kya khusad pusad chal rahi hai ? Haan ? Mujhe bhi batao . * pouting

Both the girls - Nothing 

They said and went from their 

Krishna said to himself 

Krishna - Oh suthanu , how do I tell you ? Your son will be totally oppsodite to you he will be names Vajra . He will be as strong as the divine weapon , as wide as the other devtas and he WILL understand my talks . 

He said chuckling at his dearest daughter - in - law

***********************************************************************************************

Yours Sakhi , 

Signing out, 

Word Count 571