Epilogue

Prince Arjun married to Princess Subhadra from her womb was born the king made to rule strong , handsome and caring . Married to the gem of Aryavart . Not caring about his life went to disastrous war that changed the future  of Aryavart was saved by son of supreme lord . He is ABHIMANYU ! 

Can't be forgotten by anyone . His veerta resides in our heart till now . I devote this chapter to this heroic avatar on Lord Varchas  ,  Abhimanyu and his wife Uttara.

***************************************************************************************

Before starting the chapter - 

यदा यदा हि धर्मस्य ग्लानिर्भवति भारत ।अभ्युत्थानमधर्मस्य तदात्मानं सृजाम्यहम् I

परित्राणाय साधूनां विनाशाय च दुष्कृताम् ।

धर्मसंस्थापनार्थाय सम्भवामि युगे युगे I

***************************************************************************************

Pitashree ! Pitashree !Shouted at girl around 3 with a woman running after her with a rolling pin in her hand . 

Stop there you little munchkin ! I am going to beat and roll you so much with this rolling pin someone will misunderstand you to be a papad ! Your father won't be able to save you today .

A man came walking infront of the daughter mother duo running. The little girl bumped into the man ! 

Man - Shashi ! Why are you running ?

Girl - Maa is trying to make me a papad ! 

Man - Priye ? Why are you doing this ?

Woman - Your little girl ate all the ladoos in the kitchen I had made for todays pooja .

Man - Then make her a ladoo naa why a paapad ?

Woman - Arya ! If you take the side of your little daughter again I am going to take you in my lap..

She was cut be her husband talking

Man - Take me in your lap and kiss me ??

Woman - Ugh !!!!!!!!!!! No take you in my lap and kill hiranyakashyap style ! 

Girl - Is holi coming maa pa ?

He Narayan ! Mumbled the couple 

Girl - Pa can you kiss mata on the lips infront of me ?

The couple looked at eachother and then made an angry face on their daughter . The man kept her down took the rolling pin from his wife and started running behind his daughter ! 

Girl - Parikshit ! Chachashree ! Chachishree ! Dadu ! Dadi ! Mamashree ! Mamishree ! 

Woman - Haan haan call everyone in the family no one is going to save you today ! 

Suddenly another couple came infront of the 3 people running 

Girl - Chachashree ! Chachishree ! 

She shouted jumping into her aunts lap ! 

Woman 2 - What happened shashi ?

Girl - Maa and pa are running after me for no reason ! 

Man 2 - Seriosly no reason honey ! 

Girl - Chachashree ! 

Man - Suthanu get shashi out of your lap this instant . Looks like she was a monkey in her previous birth always hopping from one place to another . 

The girl showed her toungue to her father .

Woman 1 - Bhanu tell suthanu to leave her

Bhanu tried to say something to Suthanu but recieved a death glare from his wife . He wined like a puppy ! ( Bichara )

Man - Suthanu ! *he said angrily*

Suthanu - We have no other choice shashi.

The woman took the rolling pin from her husbands hands and was about to hit her daughter when an arrow came through and the rolling pin fell from the womans hands . 

Shashi -  Parikshit ! 

The young boy on 3 came running to his ister nad hugged her .

Man and Woman together - Leave from here parikshit 

Parikshit - Nope I won't .

Suddenly Arjun said - 

Abhi Uttara stop it ! 

The man and the woman running after their daughter was none other than Abhimanyu and Uttara. 

Now who am I ? I am everything and nothing at all too ! Suna Suna sa lag raha hai naa ? I am shree krishna ! 

After yuddhistir Abhimanyu was made the king of Hastinapur . Uttara in the rani now . VIjayi Bhava my putra ! Vijaya Bhava ! 

*********************************************************************************************