Love is back !

Uttara's POV

I opened my eyes and saw a mascular man with his bow staring at me with anger - 

I saw myself on the ground under the sky with the rising sun . I was about to get up when ...

POV Ends

Man - Stay there 

Uttara - Why ? and who are you and why did abduct me ?

The man kneeled down to Uttaras hieght.

Man - I am asking the questions here ! First question , how on Earth did you marry tht abimanyu ? You are made for me !

Uttara - What ? I don't even know you and you ae saying that I am made for you ? You are such a idiot ! Let aarya come he will kill you ! 

Man - OH really ! Let's see ! 

He held Uttara but this time more lovingl his touch seemed that she had known it .

Uttara - Vin...od .. ?

Man - Yes priye ,

Uttara hugged him tightly ! I couldn't even recognise you !

Vinod - I know Tara I am here to take you pitashree told me that you are getting married and i can't see that ! be..be..because a.... I am in l..o..v I am in love with you ! *he said in one breath !

Uttara - She ruffled his hair I am married Vinod but you can make me yours this last time okay ?

Vinod - what do you mean ?

Vinod's POV

I saw Uttara come near me and she shameshed her lips with mine we kissed passionately I made her lie on the floor during the kiss and then we broke it.

POV Ends

Uttara - Vinod I know you love me even I will miss but fo now leave me to Dwarka please ? ! 

Vinod - Hmmf ok 

He kissed her veck and left her to Dwarka 

*******************************************

Uttara reached Dwarka when the guard cried Yuvrani is here ! Yuvrani is here !

Everyone came running Abhimanyu hugged her 

Abhi - Where the heck were you ?

Uttara - Leave me Arya she said harshly and left for chamber 

Abhi ran behind her .

Abhi - Uttara what happened ?

Uttara - You were shouting and being angry at me for no reasong Arya !!!

Abhi - Meaning you are not liked that !

Uttara - What like that ? *confused 

Abhi - FLASHBACK

Abhira were about about to leave Virat nagar when Vatsala came to him and said 

Vat - You know Uttara is whore ? She will marry you and stay with other men . It's true you are married to the beutiful Uttara the gem of Aryavart but just telling you thetruth 

FLASHBACK ENDS

Uttara - And you belived her ! 

Abhi - type of but now I know you are not like that ! Leave that where were oyu I searched the whole Dwarka ! 

Uttara - *lying I went for a walk to cool down myself ! 

*Making a recorn in her ming to forget Vinod 

Abhi - Can I make you mine today Uttara ? *smiling lustfully ?

Uttara - *blushing as you wish arya !

Jwelleries fell on Earth and the couple was having their time making their bodies and soul one making one other each others ! 

************************************************************

Yours Sakhi , 

Signing out 😉

Word Count 558