Chapter 2 - First Meet

Uttara also started speaking her first word was MAA . Everyone was happy Uttar was trying to make her speak Bhratashree . The royal couple was laughing on their sons antics .

12 Years Later 

 Uttara grew up to be a beautiful maiden and Abhimanyu oh we all know about him a great warrior , a great brother and a great son . All princess fell for him they all said ' Just one glance from him and I will feel complete' except Uttara she was the daughter of an open minded woman so she was always taght that love is a very sacared feeling and when finding one look at all aspects of it . Uttara  thought that Abhimanyu is good at archery but she never knew if he could ever be a good husband . 

The Pandavas and Drauapdi came to Matsya Desh for Agyatvaas for 1 year .

Yudhishtir as Mantri Kank

Bheem as the Royal Cook

Arjun as Brihnalla 

Nakul as the horse keeprer

Sahadev as the cow herd keeper 

Draupadi as Sairandhari ( Hair stylist ) 

Uttara has a lot of interest in Dance as her mother was a trained dancer when she was a girl . She learnt many vandanas , mudras , and dances and soon became a trained dancer in 1 year . A day before the Agyaatvaas ended Duryodhan . Shakuni , Dushasan anc Karn came to Matsya desh to search for the Pandavaas as they had made a deal that if they find the Pandavaas in the Agyaatvas they will have to do the Vaas again for 12 years . When they did not say anything they attacked Matsya Deah Uttar went with Brihnalla , when Uttar was scared t was sunset till that time meaning Arjun could shw his reality . They went back and showed their reality . Arjun went to take Abhimayu and Subhadra from Dwarka .

Yours Sakhi