The Chakravyuh

Hi guys I hope you are reading my second book , anyways enjoy this update ! 

It was morning , birds chirping , the sun rising . Uttara woke up with sleepy eyes slowly getting up from the bed . She looked at her baby bump and realized that it has GROWN a bit . She was very happy . She moved towards the window looking at her charming husband practicing archery in the practice arena . 

Uttara - See baby that is your father see his is so strong , so charming , so sweet . Now we both don't care if you are a girl or a boy we just want you to be the best .

" now you are talking like pitashree " she heard a voice saying she got scared and it made her do a little jump.

She turned around to see Abhi laughing at her 

Uttara - What can't I talk to my baby , or you both will leave me after this child is born haan ? 

*pouting

This face made abhi laugh more and he back hugged her .

Uttara - Anyways you were in the practice arena naa ?

Abhi - Aree I have to go to practice the chakravyuh so just came to take all my weapons . 

Uttara - Chakravyuh ? What is that a type of a jalebi ?

Abhi - Uttara seriously are you still hungry ? *frowning

Chakravyuh is a type of a vyuh that is very tricky , somewhat like  maze . Pitashree taught me all about this vyuh when I was still in mata's womb . It is a circular vyuh that one can enter easily but getting out of it is very difficult .

Uttara - Interesting Arya , so arya you know everything about this vyuh ?

Abhi - No priye I just know how to enter it , not how to exit .

Uttara - Arya what is yuvraaj duryodhan gets to know about this then ? He will use this vyuh in the was . You can ask pitashree to teach you that . He will be more than welcome . See when I say the name Duryodhan naa I start sweating.

Abhi - No need to get scared Uttara I will not even let one son of Kuruvansh hurt you or my family ok ? 

Uttara - Yes arya ! 

They both hugged and abhi left for Arjun's chamber.

In Uttar and Vatala's chamber (Utsala )

Vatsala was feeling bad for whatever she had done to Uttara . (Finally the donkey is using her brain -_- ) 

She wasn't SOOO bad . She wanted to be friends again with Uttara . So she thought of a pranky plan . Because Uttara and Vatsala were friends because of a prank ! 

FLASHBACK

Uttara was 5 she was playing in the garden there Shimbh rajya was invited for lunch . Vatsala came in the garden and said hi Uttara . Uttara was a little shy but she was no less a prankster afterall she was Uttar's sister ! 

She got to know this from Maharani sudeshna fo she piled so leaves from the garden and made sure they were not poisnous roled them into a swirl and put some sugar on it until it looked like soan papdi . She went to Uttara with the so called soan papdi in a plate.

Vatsala - HI Rajkumari ! 

Uttara - Hi 

Vatsala - You know soan papdi is a big thing in Shimbh rajya so I bought some for you ! 

Uttar - Oh wow thanks 

But as soon as she took a bite and started chewing it she started gagging she laghed hards and this when Uttara and Vatsala became friends . 

FLASHBACK ENDS

Then Vatsala went and took a sea sponge from the market , flattened it out and then fried it until it looked like a poori . 

Vatsala  - Hi Uttara

Uttara - Hi *suspicious

Vatsala - I made a poori for you 

Uttara - Ok *she looked it carefully before eating 

Uttara ate it and ended up gagging again 

Uttara - What is this ? 

Vatsala - Sea sponge* laughing . 

Will you be my friend again Uttara *like had said this many years before 

Uttara - Yes , Yes 

They both hugged each other . Mybe now that gadhi won't disgrace Uttara 

In the forest 

Abhi was in the forest practicing archery where he by mistake killed a cow . A saint saw this and cursed him 

You will forget the most important thing in your life when you need it the most 

Abhi was devastated . He went to the palace and told everyone about this . Uttara started crying . Arjun was consoling abhi . He just got a curse like Anga Raj Karn .

What will happen now ? 

********************************************************************************

Hope you liked the chapter ! 

Yours Sakhi , 

Signing out 😉

Word Count 832