The Torture Day For The Lion Cub

The 13 th Day

*********************************************************************

Heya guys I know this is going to be a very sad chapter , but anyways keep your tissues with you :( . 

**************************************************************************************

12 th day Night

Uttara was very irritated she was tired , sometimes the children would cry s they were hungry sometimes they would cry as they had to change their nappies. 

Uttara - OMG This parenthood so difficult 

Abhi - But beautiful to

Uttara - It is beautiful becasue you are not changing their nappies ! 

Abhi - I thought you are not pregnant anymore priye ! , then why these moodswings ??

Uttara - It is because you are not helping me !! Come this very second or else ............................

Abhi - Accha Accha coming , by the way how do we change the nappies ?

Abhimanyu asked in a cute voice whereas on the otherside Uttara mentaly facepalmed helself.

She taught him how to do it and then Parikshit and Sharsheikha slept . 

Uttara and Abhi sat next to each other . 

Uttara - Arya I got to know that you fought with Anga Raj today ?

Abhi - Yes priye .... why what happened ?

Uttara - Umm it is that .. um I am scared  that they will do something evil tommorow , please dont go to the rangabhoomi tommorow. PLease don't go !

Abhi - Not going will be like dying for me Uttara I had taken a pran since I was born to kill all those people who gave that torture to my Badi maa . I told you I will do anything to take revenge . And anyways why are you getting scared ? Pitashree will be there with me , mamashree will be there , then why are you getting scared haan ?

Uttara - But arya ..

Abhi - No Uttara , I have always listened to you , now listen to me once naa .

Uttara whined and went to sleep but she was still having this strange feeling that something bad is going to happen . 

*******************************************************************************************

IN THE MORNING

Arjun had to help Matsya as Jayadrath's Army attacked them .

Arjun - Vijaya bhava putra ! , may you recieve praises in the rangabhoomi today , show your valour putra . Show what the great Maharathi Abhimanyu can do . I am not there with you but remember I reside in your heart . Your Pitashree is always there with you .. Hmm ?

Abhi - Avashya pitashree .

There went our dear Abhimanyu with no idea what it going to happen . There with all bravery with no fear about himself but the fear what will happen to his wife and his newly born children if he dies .

Today Abhi helped bheem to kil Dusshasan in the morning . 

Abhi - You were so happy when you disgraced by Badi maa naa Kakashree Dusshasan now see this WE are laughing at you now .