Night Together

Dreamy nights for Uttara were still going on . She wen for a walk after dinner it was a little cool wing , the moon shined brightly , the rive near matsya was flowing properly. 

Uttaras POV

Hay parmaatma kal mera vivah hai kal ke bad main kwari nahi vivhait hungi, mere hridya men ek vyakti ka sthhan hoga unhonen to aate hi mujhe apne moh jaal me phasaa diya hai . 

POV Ends

Uttara was wearing a golden blouse a blue leganga and a net chunnni . 

Abhimayu was practicing warfare in the place where Uttara was walking . She was going to the place Abhi was randomly walking. Suddenly the wing came and blew away Uttaras chunni . 

She was so embarresed because even Abhi was there

She was so embarresed because even Abhi was there . He just looked at Uttara once and was like oh my god ! She looked simple yet beautiful and in the moons light it glowed so much it was like the moon was jealos of her beauty . He took one step ahead towards Uttara . She was thinking that he was looking at her with lust so she started running.

Actually he was looking at her with care so he held her by the waist - 

He took his angavastra and coverend Uttaras chest   Uttara was scared but wanted to enjoy this feeling . Abhimanyu couldn't hold it anymore and kissed😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘 her passionaltely ,Uttara resiprocated . They both broke the kiss panting for oxygen. 

Uttara - That was was ..... was.... amazing !

Abhi - I am sorry I I couldn't control myslef you were looking feekingly beautiful priye ....

Uttara - Priye ! *In her mind. Umm Umm thankyou 

Abhi - What were you doing here by the way ?

Uttara - Just walking !

Abhi - Oh good.

********************************

They started talking and talking . Uttara left . Then came Vasala as she saw them from her balcony she quichly ran to Abhimayu took kis bow and kissed him forcefully and tighly . 

Abhimayu broke kiss but Vatsala blocked him with tree and started lickng her lips. But got a tight slap on her cheek . 

Abhi - How dare you ! 😡😡😡😡😡😡

Vat- What I was just kissing you priye.

Abhi - Shut up  ! he yelled , I am in love with Uttara 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍 and no one can take her place now , you fool stay away from he or I will chop you head into pieces ! 

******************************************************************

Hope you enjoyed I am not so good at writing romatic scenes but anyway 

Yours Sakhi , 

Signing out 😉

Word count - 455