The 12 th Day

Time skip : It's the 12 th day of the war now !

*********************************************

 In the Camp -

Uttara was crying on the bed sitting waiting for her Aarya to come . It was the 11 th night of the war . Suddenly she heard footsteps coming towards her . The figure held her hard . And then pulled her in a tight hug . She was not able to understand who was it . 

Sm - Oh Uttare !!

The voice was full of lust she at once knew that It was not her aarya . She backed off . And saw Laxman there . 

Uttara - You ? Why are you here ?

Laxman - To take you with me priye............

Uttara - Dare you call me priye or Uttare , aarya will come and chop of your head you IDIOT ! 

She then heard the voice of anklets coming towards her . It sounded like she had heard them somewhere . 

Uttara - Did you hear that ?

Laxman - Oh yes cause the thing making that voice is with me !! 

Uttara - What ???? Gi..ve it back to me you bastard.

Laxman - Oh so you want me to give you your anklets ? hahahaahahahaha

Uttara - Hahahahahaah 

Laxman - What ? Why are you laughing ?

Uttara - Oh I am inncoent I was not stealing anything then why should not I laugh ? And now givee me anklets back to me you donkey ! 

Laxman - You want me to give you your anklets haan ??

Uttara - Yes !

Laxman - Come to me and give me your hand.

She hesitated at first but then did as he said .

That Laxman held Uttara's hand and bought her close to her .  And held her from the waist so that she can't escape.

Laxman - You know Uttara ? I wanted this for long , I wanted to marry you , make youmine , tought you , kiss you and you know do so many things with you . He smiled lustfully.

Uttara - Gadhe , teri zindagi ke siraf do pal baaki hain dusht !!!

Laxman - Accha , to in do pal mein yeh hi hojaaye.

He curled his lips and started to bring them towards Uttara , she was very much scared . Suddenly an arrow came and hurt Laxman on his arm . 

He turned to dee Abhimanyu the great infront of him .

Uttara made a face like ab tera kya hoga bacchu ?

Abhi - Gadhe ke bacche , kya kar raha tha tu meri patni ke sath ?

Laxman - Usse prem kar raha tha gadhe , tu bhi apne pita jaisa banega jaa aur 10 rajkumariyon se shadi karle .