Crying

Uttara was dumbstruck after listening to the news . Everyone was constantly crying around the couple . Abhi was confused for what to do . The news also reached Panchal . After sometime Krishna with his wives and sons with their wives came to meet them in their chamber. (They are still in Dwarka they have no where else to live :(   )

Bhanu came running towards him and hugged him like a good and sweet younger brother.

Bhanu - Bhratashree everything will be fine , you just keep confidence okay ?

Pradyumn - Anuj I have one solution to your problem ......

Abhi - What bhratashree , killing a cow is the biggest sin that a hindu can commit ! 

Pradyumn - You can clean up your crime Abhi , but it will be very difficult , you have to bath in the water of the 7 holy rivers mixed ! 

Subhadra - Pradyumn putr , I know that too Uttara is Abhi's wife and they have to clean this crime together ! Uttara is pregnant she can't travel so much , she will be risking the life of her unborn baby like this ! 

Uttara - Mata I will do it , it would be a problem if I was a few months more pregnant , I am just 3 months pregnant . I can do it ! If I can travel to panchal from dwarka , I can do this too! 

Abhi - Listen to mata Uttara , she is right you can't stop time ! The travel will get difficult day by day .

Hmm hummed Uttara

Abhi - I will go myself

Causing everyone to gasp in horror

Draupadi - No putra 

Abhi - yes mata I have to 

Abhi get's ready for going .

Time Skip 

Abhi goes 

Krishna's POV

It will not work by going alone abhi ! I said to myself

*******************************************************************************

I know , I know this was a boring chapter , I am sorry but anyways do vote ! 

Your's Sakhi ,

Signing out 

Word Count 337

***********************************************************************8888