Uttar gets married with the Villian

IN SHIMBH

As Uttar was in Shimbh Vatsala slowly fell in love with Uttar ( such a idiot ) .

Vatsala was in the dreams of Uttar night and day . After some time Vatsala goes to Uttar .

Uttar was sitting in his chamber on his bed .

Vatsala came and sat on his lap .

Uttar - What on earth are you thinking you are doing ?

Vatsala - Just romancing with you priye *lustfully.

Uttar - Such a idiot Vatsala first you were after my mitra and now me ? Oh god ! 

Vatsala - But you are my SECOND AND THE LAST LOVE !

So will you marry me ?

Uttar - No way , no way I can;t marry YOU who wanted t o kill MY SISTER .

Vatsala got angry 

Vatsala - You will have to marry me ! Or else till now I had just tried to kill your sister but if you don't marry me then

IN DWARKA 

Oh the love birds Suthanu and Bhanu drowning in each others eyes .

Bhanu's POV

Haye raba how lucky am I that I am getting to see her . Her silky hair moving in the air . Her beautiful pink lips as pink as a lotus , her almond shaped eyes filled with joy and curiosity as if she wants to travel the whole world , her skin so milky and soft and last but definately not the least her beautiful brown orbs oh god . I was thinking looking at her wanting to touch her marry her and be hers forever .

 I was thinking looking at her wanting to touch her marry her and be hers forever

POV ENDS 

Uttara - Oh god what do I do to stop them if Anirudhh sees them like this he will surely ask a million question that won't be goodfor his age and everyone will loose theri mind and.. 

She was interrupted by a voice that she could hear every second in her life , it was Abhimanyu ! 

Abhimanyu - Priye come it's time to rest then I will leave for practive naa then I also have to each my child warfare like my mother father did ?