The Night !

Everyone was exhausted till the end of the day and so exhausted no one wanted to tease the new couple . This was  good news for Abhira. Abhimanyu was sitting in the room alone waiting for Uttara . She went in the room blushing and a little scared . 

Abhi - Uttara !!!! *filled with anger

Uttara - Ji arya *scared

Abhi - Why did you take so much time ?

Uttara - Don't scold me scold mata !

Abhi - Sudeshna mata ?

Uttara - No no subhadra mata

Abhi - Jhoot pakda jata hai Uttara.

Uttara - Arya main jhoot nahi bol rahi . Main ab aapse baat nahi karoongi.

 Main ab aapse baat nahi karoongi

(This was abhis reaction.)

Abhi - Accha meri maa theekh hai

Uttara was still mad .

Abhi held her hand and took her to the lake . 

Uttara - Where are we going arya ?

Abhi stopped and pulled her near him today promise me that you will never be mad at me again like today ? hmm..

Uttara - Okay arya but where are we going 

Abhi - Shh *putting his finger on uttaras lips.

Abhi - Sit on this boat *Uttara sat .

They started rowing the boat there was a comfortable silence between them . Uttara was getting sleepy so she slept in the boat only . Abhi giggled at her. He held her bridal style and took her to their room . 

He made her sleep on the bed and looked at her once . He was out of words. There was nothing but a mangal sutra on her neck . Sindoor and chudamini on her head and a red bangle in each hand. She was looking simply beautiful. He kissed on the forehead and started thinking about the war that was to held in 5 months. He was scared that anything could happen in the war and if anything happens to him Uttaras life will be ruined. Keeping this thought in this mind he slept .

*************************************************************************88

Thanks for reading 

Yours Sakhi 

Signing out 😉

Word count - 365