I want to be alone !

Sorry for the late update !!

*****************************************************

Uttara and Abhimanyu reached the palace a kalash filled with rice was IN front of Uttara she had to kicked it  softly with her right foot . But as soon as he did this she slipped as the pain of where Abhimanyu held her tightly was still going on but Abhi held her . 

Uttara was unconscious which is known as a bad omen . Abhimanyu held her bridal style and took her to their chamber . Soon Uttara opened her eyes , everyone left the couple alone .

Abhi  - *holding her shoulders tightly again * What do you want to show haan ?

Uttara - Aaaa..... Aryaa...  Leave me please  it pains .

Abhimanyu !!! Screamed someone Abhi and Uttara turned towards the person

Abhi - Pitashree ?

Arjun - Did marry this innocent soul to give her torcher ? I thought of you to be a good person and a good husband , remember abhi Uttara is not only my daughter-in-law she is also my daughter like shishyaa . Dare you even talk to her angrily I will leave her to her mayike.

Uttara looked at abhi sadly while abhi looked at her angrily.

Uttara's POV 

What did I do why is arya so angry with me ? I realy want to go back to my home. 

POV Ends

Uttara slowly walks trying not to fall she went to Draupadi

Draupadi - Putri are you fine ?

Uttara - Yes mata 

Subhadra - Putri we can do rest of the things afterwards you should take rest now !

Uttara started crying 

Putri both mothers said 

Everyone came there Arjun glared at Abhi 

Uttara - I WANT TO BE ALONE ! shouted Uttara 

I don't have husband because if I would have instead of hurting me would have helped me ! *glaring at abhi with teary eyes )

She walked to an empty and dark chamber 

Putri ! All adults cried . Abhi was still angry at her walking away to his chamber before saying anything .

Uttara's POV

 I walked into this room all dark but I could her footsteps among the pleading voices of the adults then they got faster and faster . The figure came and kissed my hard and forcefully pushing me towards the wall . Who was this Kartik is dead I thought while I was trying to free myself . Then it picked my bridal style and threw me on the ground . Then everything blacked out ! 

POV  Ends

**********************************************************************************************

Yours Sakhi,

Signing out 😉

Word count 468