Fun Teasing !

In the morning Uttara woke up early about to stretch but Abhi had his tight grip on her waist .

Uttara - Arya leave *crying and pouting 

Abhi- So jau Uttara *pulling her back

Abhi - If you want me to leave you will have to give me something*smirking

Uttara - What ?

Abhi showed his cheek to her 

Uttara - ughhh ok she kissed him on the cheeck and went to freshen up . 

Uttara's POV

I don't why but I am feeling that something amazing is going to happen .

POV Ends

Soon it was time for breakfast when suthanu and Uttara collided.

Suthanu - Oh Uttara are you fine ?

Uttara - Yes bhabhi , I am sorry 

Suthanu - No worries

Uttara - Accha didi do you know that Rajkumar BHANU is coming to meet us today ? *emphasising on Bhanu .

Suthanu - *Blushing . Oh really fine 

(Acting cool on the outside but the moment she turned lovely thoughts ran through her mind .

Uttara - Bhabhi you seem happy ? What happened ? *teasing ! 

Suthanu - Oh shut up ! Nothing just NOTHING at all and stop teasing please .

Uttara - Nope I will keep teasing you ! First tell me the truth tht why were you blushing

Suthanu - Ok Ok it is ... it is that I have a crush on Bhanu ! * she said in one breath ! 

Uttara - OH my god Bhabhi ! That is amazing I will tell the others ! 

No no cried Suthanu please no ! 

Uttara - Okeeee 

********************

Uttara went to freshen up and wore a beautiful blue saree and started looking at herself in the mirror . 

Uttara - Perfect ! 

Abhi slowly creeped to her and hugged her from the back and started kissing her neck .

Uttara  - Oho Arya ! Koi dekhlega .

Abhi - To dekhne do naa unhe bhi pate chal jayega main tumre kitnaaaa prem kart hoon ! 

Abhi ?

Didi ? cried abhi 

The didi was none other than Suthanu 

Suthanu - I am going to tell everyone and started running ! 

Uttara - Bhabhi wait .........

Abhi - That is not good !!!

Suthanu - Listen listen everyone I saw abhi and Uttara romancing with each other ! 

Everyone put their teasing faces on ! 

Uttara - And and ... bhabhi has a crush on Rajkumar Bhanu !! 

Suthanu - Uttara !! Wait you *running after her but she was stopped by a strong chest ! 

Person - Oho Rajkumri I love you to no need to run behind the innocent soul ! I came here to propse you ! 

Suthanu - Bhanu , I love you ? - Hey raba ! 

And she fell uncouncius but held by bhanus arms ! 

Oh god ! Everyone gasped 

Daupadi and Yudhishtir (together ) - Inka vivak jald he karvana padega . 

Everyone started and gigling and abhi took Uttara bridal style and went out of the place ! 

Abhi - Oh god those people so teasing !!! 

Both of them started laughing there and spent some quality time together .

**************************************************************************************

Yours Sakhi ,

Signing out 😉

Word Count  558