Chapter 7 - Love Begins !

Recap - Abhimanyu and Uttara are friends now . 

It was night time everyone had eaten dinner . Uttara went to day goodnight to her mother . It was very dark  entered her chamber . It was looking a little different . Then she saw a moving figure she stood still and took her knife she always keeps with her for an emergency . She was about to throw that on the figure that figure held her hand tightly.

Abhi - UTTARA ? What are you doing here.

Uttara- Rajkuma..

Abhi - * closing her mouth with his hands , it's Arya for you now *smiling 

Uttara - *blushing , Arya I thought i was in my chamber then I saw a moving figure and threw my knife on it and it turned out to be you , I am so sorry i will never do that again * she said in one breath.

Abhi - Calm down , you re not in your chamber Uttara this is my chamber ! Well it's quite dark now you can stay in my chamber for this night .

Uttara - ok Arya.

Uttara's POV 

Oh god ! Every Rajkumari is right he is so charming , loving and strong . I don't what he thinks about me , I wish I could know . 

Abhimayu's POV

Hmmf ..... Oh she is so childish , but i love that . I don't know what am i feeling let me just leave the thought idiot me. 

Pov Ends 

Abhimanyu and Uttara were in a deep slumber now but they were not in the positions how they were before - Let me tell you what I mean - 

Imagine this is Abhimanyu and uttara .

The two souls introduced themselves today and are close to be eternal lovers. But someone is looking at them with an envy eye . 

************************************************************************************************

Hit me with a chappal I am fine with that . Sorry guys for the late update . Yai proffesers ne dimg kharab karke rakha hua . I willl do regular updates after 23rd promise . Enjoy the book !

Yours Sakhi ,