When your wife becomes your child !

Abhi was slpeeping peacfully when he was awoken by someone calling him

Arya Arya He knew who it was it was his life his dearest Uttara.

Abhi - What happened priye ?

Uttara - I want to eat ladoo 

Abhi - WHAAAAAAAATTTTT ! It's midnight it's not healthy for you to eat LADOO right now ! 

Uttara made a face like this - 

Abhi - Oho thike thike .

Abhi took a candle light and went to the kitchen . (Telling you abhira + arsu guess whats going to happen ?!!!! )

As soon as he opened the kitchen door he saw his parents eating all the ladoos .

Putra ?! Said arjun trying the swallow the laddoo in his mouth 

Then he saw subhadra looking a; chubby with laddoos on both sides of cheecks ! 

Abhimanyu couldnt contro it and ended up laughing 

Abhi  - what on earth are you both doing ?

Subhadra - Ladoo eating race , your father was saying I can't eat 3 laddoos in one time and see I am already at 2 ! 

This made abhi laugh louder and make everyone came in the kitchen 

Uttara was walking with the help of Suthanu . 

Uttara - What are  you doing abhi I want to eat ladoo buaaaaaaaaaaaaa *started to cry .

But this cry bought happinesss in others eyes because this was a proff that the baby was healthy said draupadi . 

Abhi - But how is that connected with Uttara having food cravings in the middle of the night ? 

Subhadra - Mood swings 

Arjun - And also  sign that before your child is born your wife is your child ! Showing a sign that he is going to be dead during this time of his wifes pregnancy .

Draupadi and Subhadra saw this and started hitting arjun with  karchi . 

All the other 4 pandavas started laughing to no  end.

**********************************

Abhira moment - 

Uttara came to abhi and said am I really gonna be your problem during pregnency ?

Abhi - Yes err I mean no  ! 

Uttara - I heard you *twisting abhis ears 

******************************************8

Subhanu moment - 

Bhanu was coming from the backside of the kitchen when he bumped into suthanu and held her with his strong arms .