Chapter 10 - Green With Envy !!!

It was afternoon a pleasant weather everyone was happy cause Abhira's marrige was in 3 days . Decorations going on , maids making flower garland , the princess fighting for whom will wear the pink saree . Everyone teasing the sweet couple. 

Abhimanyu and Uttara were not allowed to see each other . But they din't know why they were missing seeing each other . They were handling with relatives teasing , eating lots of food , haldi .

Uttara's POV 

Everytime while dreaming this image was coming . 

 . 

This was when Abhimayu saves Uttara

This was when Abhimayu saves Uttara. Rememver the green with envy person well that was Vatsala , she always had a crush on Abhimanyu now beacause Uttara was getting marriend to him . She had to do something EVIL to break the love relationship between them . So she wrote a letter to her brother Swastik .

Yours' Sakhi 

*****************************************************************************************

Sorry for such a small chapter well thats going to end soon exams about to end in 3 days !!!!! 

Also I would like to thank @PearlCrown0 to helpl making a trailer thankyou so so much .

Do vote and follow me !