Funny Bhanu

Hi guys feeling much much better now so enjoy this chapter ! 

*********************************************************

Uttara's POV

Aarya had left for punishment now . He was the only one I fully trusted and fully loved without him I was like a cart without a horse . I was getting bored so I went to the kitchen to help my matas. I could tell from their faces that I am not the only one sad after arya left. Subhadra mata was making kheer with tears falling into it same with draupadi mata crying while cutting tomatoes. Cute Anirudh came to her ans said .

Ani - I thought people cry while cutting onions why re you crying while butting tomatoes mami ?

Draupadi - Putra when something sad happens know people cry not only while cutting onions okay ? 

She said with a fake smile from inside . 

Suthanu saw me from behind

POV ENDS

Suthanu's POV

I saw bhabhi crying . I could scense that the ever smiling face was now adorned with a fake one ,jiji was litterally crying from inside . Then I remembered that Arya can cheer anyone up. I went to my chamber where arya was talking to bhrata Prativindhya . 

Me - Bhrata can I borrow my hubby for a sec ?

Vindhya Bhrata - Yes sure 

He went from there .

Bhanu - What happened thanu ? You are looking sad .

Me - Uttara jiji is very sad I want you to cheer her up ! 

Bhanu - I am very tired going to sleep I will also think what to say till then 

He said throwing himself on the bed . 

Me - You sleepyhead idiot ! I mumbled to myself . 

I could bear it no more . I told a dasi to bring a bucked filled with ice and water . 

She bought it in 2 mins . I held the heavy bucket with my hands ( @BhanuAatmikaa is strong !)

She threw the water on Bhanu . He woke in a jiffy. Shivering

Bhanu - Bad trick lagaya hai thanu *pouting 

I chuckled on his antics while arya thought of a plan .

Bhanu - I am ready ! 

Me - Good *hugging him 

Me - You smell bad arya  have a bath after you are done with your work okay ?

POV ENDS

Bhanu went to Uttara and said jiji remember thanu sand this song on your wedding ?

Uttara - Which song oh woh wala 

Bhanu - Gaake sunao jiji ?

Uttara - Haan Haan 

Bhanu starts singing

He sings but in bad voice jaanbuche making Uttara laugh .

Uttara - Bhanu you are the best ! *pulling his cheecks .

Uttara knew from heart that her family is trying their best to make her cheer up she was happy but Abhimayu was her heart , her soul. No one can live without a soul can they ?

********************************************************************************

You liked the chapter guys ? Vote and do comment that are you liking me writing mature scenes or funny ones ? 

till then

Bye - Bye ! 

Yours Sakhi ,

Signing out,

Words count 513

*************************************************************************************