Jan. 21st

Xamora.

Feeling something getting took off of me, my eyes began to open but I could only see in a blur. Saint was walking away from me into the kitchen area.

Sitting up I stretched for a moment, my arms stretching far above my head with no pain. Flabbergasted I looked down at my torso only to see the bruise relatively gone.

Im perplexed right now- how did he...

"Morning air head." Saint came back into the room empty handed, a small smile on his face. "Its a lot easier to look at you now." He gave me a weak smirk.

"How did you get the swelling down so quick?!" I got up behind him going into the bathroom mirror to look at myself. My eye was black but it was nothing make up couldn't fix, and my lip would heal Just had to keep chapstick on it.

"You'll be surprised what a Little bit of Massaging and some ice can do." He shrugged walking to his closet looking through his clothes for something to wear for school.

"You would of had to been doing this all night though."

Saint gave me a 'duh' look over his shoulder as if it was nothing turning back to his clothes. Staring at his back astonished, he began taking his shirt off and turning to me.

"What?" His eyes pulled together as he threw his shirt in his hamper.

"Did you sleep?" I asked walking a few steps towards him.

"That doesn't matter." He spoke, Saints biceps and chest flexing as he moved "at least now -." He paused looking me directly in the eyes. "At least now you can hide it better." Pulling his shirt over his head, Saint walked by me. "You should go get ready for school ima meet you outside in like 20 minutes... my people's gone- look like yo momma gone too." He said from the bathroom Mirror.

Perking up at what he said I began to walk out his room door, stopping mid way.

"Thank You Saint, love You!" I smiled at him, throwing up the peace sign.

"Hurry up little girl... an you know the vibes." He winked at me quickly before pulling his brush out.

Smiling I turned out quickly feeling a rejuvenated energy. I was definitely saved by the gods right now, thank You Chauncey.

Running out the front door, I ran across the street to My house going directly to my window an hoping in.

I could immediately hear the T.v from the living room blaring so I knew My brother was up and waiting for me. Hurriedly I went into my bathroom stripping off my torn clothes and Jumping into the shower- I had to for at least a wash up.

Getting out I went into My mirror wiping the condensation off with my hand going into my make up drawl and grabbing my concealer along with my foundation, setting powder and highlight.

"I have to hurry up." I spoke doing my make up as quickly as I could. Mentally I envisioned My closet, choosing my outfit so after I brushed my teeth we could both get going.

After a flawless rushed make up along with a teeth bath I ran to my closet all dried up, grabbing a cute skirt and crop top yellow and pink set. Rushing to my dresser I grabbed a bra and underwear set, tossing my hair into a cute slicked back ponytail with my curls falling in the mess they were, but fuck it. Putting on my Valentines Pink air maxes, I Grabbed my book bag throwing my door open and running to the living room.