Getting to school

Xamora.

"Morning Levi!" I waved at him seeing him at the stop sign at the corner of the street starting to run up to him.

"Morning girl." He smiled up at me biting a pencil he had in his hand. Noticing he seemed a bit stressed I pulled my face together.

"Are you ok?" I asked as we started walking down the street to our school.

"Yea- no - I don't know..." he did a hard Stare to the ground again. "My father Saw my porn history." He spoke in a mumble.

"Wait what? How?"

"In the stupidest way fucking possible." He still spoke towards the ground as if he wasn't even hearing me but listening.

"So... what happened?"

Turning to me slowly with his mouth still open Levi still looked shell shocked as he started to speak. "So , A while fucking back Bitch my dad switched from a flip phone and got a Galaxy Flip, you know the flexible ass phones and you know when you get a new phone you have to have a Google account our a ICloud ya'know?"

"Yea." I nodded keeping up.

"Well My dumb ass since he didn't have one I just Logged him into MINEE!"

Opening my eyes wide with realization I covered my mouth having second hand embarrassment for levi. "Oh my god."

"THIS WHOLE TIME WE HAVE BEEN SHARING ALL THE SAME SHIT! AND TODAY HE JUST HAD TO GO LOOK IN HIS BROWSER HISTORY FOR SOME COMPANY WEBSITE HE FORGOT THE NAME OF! like are you fucking serious? How could I have been so damn stupid and why didn't I just Make him a New Account?"

"I cant lie Levi." I held a chuckle in. "Thats a sticky situation."

"I know! And We had an argument about how He found gay porn on his phone and he started asking me 'what the hell I had going on' and 'if I needed to go to church' as If that was gunna save me." Levi scoffed.

"Well ... for just involuntarily coming out, we should go celebrate tonight!" I smiled wide at him.

Focusing his eyes on me Levi looked me up and down then sucked his teeth. "Bitch got some dick last night."

"Ah!" I laughed slapping on to his arm. "Not you reading me."

"You're so easy to figure out! Your over here smiling hard as hell and I just came out." We stopped by the crosswalk waiting for the cars to stop.

"Look if it makes you feel better, My mom caught Saint an I last night cuddle up after we fell asleep. Well I was falling asleep but he was knocked out." I laughed wishing I could just be there again rubbing on his side.

"Oh shit." He scoffed. "That a situation in its self."

Starting to cross the street I shrugged my shoulders. "I don't think so, My mom was pretty chill with it, but still embarrassing."

"Hell yeah, where is lover boy anyways."

"I hope thats not me." Saints voice popped up behind us making me smirk. Turning to see him looking as Chill as always in a Plain black Polo T with black jeans on and some New Gucci Slides and socks. His Locs left down today covering most of his face.

"Shut up." I pushed on his shoulder and he grabbed my arm pulling me to him.

"Make me." He smirked leaning his upper half over me bringing our bodies closer together, raveling his lips around mine.

"Ahh!! is this PDA !" Levi squealed next to us making me pull back laughing.

"Saint!"

"What?" He laughed to himself still holding my hand. "I can't kiss ny girlfriend in public or something?"

"Girlfriend? Ahhh!" Levi squealed again making me laugh.

"Will you shut up!" I pushed Levi causing both of his to laugh. "Saint never ask me to be his girlfriend!"

"Oh pluh-ease." Levi rolled his eyes, catching someones eye behind me he got quite looking away. "Grace ." He stood by my side as I turned to see why he was giving me that eyes.

"Oh." I tooted my lip up.

Lifting her arms up as she got closer to Us as if she was going to hug Saint , I looked back at him to see he was chewing on the inside of his cheek, something he only did when he was pissed off. That means literally just the sight of Grace made him mad enough to wanna black out. "Saint Baby-!" She began to sing happily.

"You can stop right there." I stood in front of him crossing my arms. "I know You thought you got away with being a Whore. But whats done in the Dark always Come to the light, and shit is always set right. So you're little game of pinning JAVIERS baby On MY boyfriend Ended Yesterday." I held my arm out not touching her but forcing her to have no choice but to move back. "I bet a lot of the shit you did, you thought made you gain something but all you got out of it was being a single mother at 18 Javier doesn't want you And Saint For damn sure doesn't. Go find someone else's life to try and ruin Grace... Just to watch all of that evil shit come right back to you." Looking her up and down in a disgusting manner I finally began to realize the small amount of people around us recording with their phones and snickering.

Ignoring the Stares I grabbed saints hand In mine pulling him with me to walk around her Stuck ass.

"Oh my shit I wish Crystal was here to see that!" Levi Laughed once we got in the school.

"She's definitely gunna hear about it!" I shook my head.

Wrapping his arms around my neck from behind me Saint Kissed my cheek. "Thank you baby."

"Duh." I turned to him. "I was sick of her shit, literally."

"I need to get my hands on a video of that! Levi kept going on to himself about it. Im just glad his mind was off the incident with his father. He deserves to be able to live freely.

Maybe he should come stay with Crystal and I? Its an Idea I can bring up to the both of them.

Getting to Me and Levis home room Saint stood by the door pulling me into a hug.

"Stoppp!" I whined trying to pushing his off of me. "People are gunna talk!"

"They already are stupid." He pulled back flicking My forehead.

"Owe Saint dang!" I rubbed the spot he hit pouting.

"I wish I could kiss you right now." He grabbed my chin.

"Mr.Thompson... You forget your homeroom class?" My teacher Ms.buzzerd Wondered towards the door giving us both a tight look.

Without answering her Saint gave me a wink turning away from both of us and leaving.

Looking back over to Ms. buzzerd I put my head down to hide my smile walking to my desk. Grown ups can be so touchy.