5 PM

Xamora

"Saint If you splash me in the face one more time ima-."

"You'll what?" He taunted me getting his hands ready to splash me again.

"STOPP!" I yelled Getting mad. "That water dirty as fuck saint damn. Im already in here!"

Laughing at me, Saint completely ignored my protest pushing his hands forwards. Hitting my face again with water I turned on my heels fast walking out of the ocean.

"Xamora stop." Saint laughed grabbing my arm.

"No, we been in the water all damn day anyway." I kept walking, Saint still holding on to me just following behind.

"Your ass looks nice."

Turn back to look at Chauncey, I caught the smirk on his face so blush rose to my cheeks instead.

"Shut the hell up Saint."

" im just saying hell, shit sitting right baby." He slapped my ass hard as hell gripping a Handful.

"Saint!" I swung my arm at him in annoyance.

"You love me," he ran me down tackling me into the beach sand, his locs swinging all around our faces.

"Get off!" I yelled but with how hard I was laughing it came out strained.

"Say you love me." He held  my arms an legs down tickling me with his free hand.

Going into fits of laughter, my stomach clenched up. Mustering some strength to spit out the words "I love You."

"Awe." Saint stopped pulling back staring me in the face. "It's to bad Im in a relationship." He smirked.

Relaxing on my back looking up at saint, we watch each other catch out breath. "Its a good thing I dont care." I mushed his forehead bringing my hand back down.

"That sounds like a challenge." Saint started to focus on my lips. Bringing his eyes back to mine He smirked.

"Its been one." I whispered getting closer to him. Just before my lips touched his I stopped an smiled. "And you've failed."

Pushing saint from off of me, I got up dusting whatever sand I could off of me.

"You're funny." Saint stood up next to me starting to dust off the back of my legs an ass.

"Whatever." Walking back over to the picnic table were the kids were, I sat down.

"Chauncey can We go home? Im tired of swimming and its getting dark." Jane said.

Looking up at the sky I realized the clouds were getting dark and the beach was damn near empty.

"Iight my b. Lets go yall." He said grabbing My and his bag of cloud.

"You ok Harris?" I wondered seeing the uncomfortable look on his face.

"I think I ate too much cotton candy." He rubbed his stomach while putting on the beach sandals.

Chuckling at him I hung my arm over his shoulders. "We'll get you some petó on the way back home.

***

The ride home was quiet for the most part. The kids fell asleep so saint left the music low. But it was comfortable, not to mention he left his right hand on my leg the whole time.

I wasn't looking at him though because if I did I would get trapped in a stare that would probably creep him out.

Saint was so soft. In my eyes at least. I dont know how his other little home boys view him but I know the true saint. The Hurt saint that just covers up how he feels wearing a Fake smile, or acting way too hard.