After School.

Xamora

Walking Out of school with Levi by my side, we both made our way towards saints car.

"He's not even over there yet." Levi spoke from my left, always looking a little nervous at the mention or thought of Saint. I'm starting to think He had a little crush on him.

Thats Cute.

Smirking to myself I looked his way. "He's gunna come though." I laughed shaking my head. "Will you calm down? What Are you so jittery about?"

Sighing hard Levi Gave me a side eye, his two index fingers rolling around each others repeatedly. "He Just Scares me..."

"Oh come On!" I slapped Levis shoulder with the back of my hand. "Saint is Harmless."

"He pulled a Gun out on Your Ex!" Levis eyes got wide in a 'are you slow' Expression on his face.

Laughing at his response, I turned my back On to the car looking out Into the crowd of kids coming out. Still no sight of saint though.

"He did that for dramatic effect." I pulled my phone out getting ready to text him. Looking up to finish my sentence I spotted Saint coming out, Grace wrapped around him as if she was the niggas shirt or some.

Putting my phone away I pursed my lips to the side.

"What?" Levis face pulled together as he turned around slowly following my gaze. "Ohh I see." He smiled.

Crossing my arms over my chest I just sucked my teeth. "Don't worry, their not going to be together To much longer. I have all the proof I need."

"So when are you gunna expose the hoe?" Levis pushed his neck forward making his eyes wide.

"Patience my friend." I smirked. "I have an ultimate plan up my sleeve." Just as they got closer I stopped talking, turning my frown into a smile.

"Hey saint! You took forever." I rolled my eyes getting in the back seat of the car.

"My bad, teacher wanted to talk to me right quick." He smirked parting from Grace side an coming round to the drivers side.

Looking to my right seeing Levi was still standing outside the car, I rolled my eyes leaning over. "Get in loser!"

"Where are y'all going?" Grace got in the front seat.

"None of your business." I rolled my eyes. Ignoring me she turned to Saint.

"Can I come?" She asked.

"No!" My neck rolled. "We got private shit to take care of. You're not invited."

"Who the fuck was talking to you!" She replied back finally looking in my direction.

"Obviously you the fuck? You think cos you date saint you can just be up his ass all the time! He's not just yours and you don't need to-." Stopping myself seeing everyones eyes on me I just sat back in my seat. "this has nothing to do with her."

Taking his eyes off me from the rear view mirror saint nodded his head in agreement. "Yeah grace this is a little bit of private business." He reversed out the parking.

Crossing her arms angrily she sat back in her seat. "Whatever, just take me home."

Fighting the urge the say he already was, I just turned my head out the window.