End of school.

Xamora

Walking out the school slowly with my head down, levi just kept mumbling to himself the answers to our test this Friday.

I automatically assumed that was how he studied.

"Hey Girl!" Crystal touched me from behind squeezing my arm.

"Hey Cris." I mumbled Still lost in my thoughts from earlier

Looking forwards while all walked together in a line, Crystal spoke from my left. "I was thinking about what you said at lunch today- an I think You should go."

"What did y'all talk about at lunch?" Levi looked up from his study packet from our History class.

"Crystal!" I whined but she just held both my arms.

"He needs to know though! Because its part of my plan!" She stomped with a pout. "Pleaseee!"

Turning to levi I looked around to make sure no one was listening but especially for saint.
"Remember that Ex I slightly mentioned yesterday -."

"Mhm." He became super intrigued.

"Well... He sorta kinda Had me jumped after cheating on me for lord knows how long-" I rolled my eyes as We all started to walk again with Levi in my right an Cris on my Left. "Than today he traps me in a janitors closet To tell me He has multiple personalities-."

"Huh?" Levis face pulled up together. "Is he for real?"

"He's dead ass." I did a dull face.

"And! He wants to meet with her tonight to Explain More!" Crystal (Cris) Cut in with her hands flying Everywhere.

"& you think she should go?" Levi dropped his neck at her with a flabbergasted mouth drop.

"With Us as her back Up !" Crystal spoke happily. "I mean if nothing Happens great... but we can hide in the bushes or something!" She added.

"How are you gunna get there?" I rolled my eyes at her.

"My parents are still out of town & it's easy to Sneak from my security, he falls asleep like at 10." She laughed to herself as I shook my head at her.

"You know she has a Point, You should go see what he has to say." Levi added crossing his arms with his papers still in his hand. "If he tries any bullshit we'll be there to beat his ass."

"Right! Cos what if he's telling the truth & one of his evil personalities shows Up Instead of him? You Know?" Crystal continued.

"Ok..." I agreed slowly. "Lets do it." My head shook up an Down. "Ill tell him Ill met him around 1 ... oh An Crystal You can stay over if you need instead of go back home!" I said excitedly, both of jumping with joy.

"A sleepover On a school Night?" Saints Voice came from behind us making all Of us jump.

"Oh shit." Crystals hand flew over her heart.

"Fuck y'all all jump for?" Saint raised a brow to all of us.

Looking between the three of us, we all just looked back at him not responding.

"Ok?" He gave us a weird look. "Mora - you Coming Home with me or ?"

"Ima walk with Levi - Ill see you at the house." I smiled at him giving him a hug, completely forgetting Im supposed to even be mad at him.

"Iight." He mumbled looking at Levi up an down as he walked by. "See yo ride here Crystal." Saint smirked at her tilting his head to Tre pulling around to the front of the student pick up line.