After School

Xamora

I couldn't win for nothing. Today had just been so boring I damn near slept through all my classes. Levi was a big help in out science class though, he took all the notes I needed in order to study for a Test we were going to have on Friday.

I was over this whole 'baby thing' if anyone thought I was gunna have a baby they had me Fucked up. I had to have the baby but I didn't have to keep it.  I'm definitely going to be going to the doctors soon to figure out more options. Any option at this point. I do not want a baby.

Rolling my neck I leaned back in my seat looking out the window. Jesus can this just all be over? I mean school, home... No matter where I went I had problems. My mom and I were barley talking and at this point it was starting to bother me. My dad left the house and has only come home to talk to my brother and I then he leaves.

I haven't really been home either though I can't lie. Most of the time I get there I feel how empty the energy is and I don't wanna be there anymore. Did I ruin my family? Would my dad ever forgive my mother? Questions I had no answers to, I just know I had to move out now. It hurt me to leave my brother but there's no way I can stay with my mom, she betrayed us all not just my dad.

Beep beep

Saints car horn went off and for the moment my worries flew out of my mind.

"What's up Beautiful." He called out to me. "And Levi."

Laughing to myself I just got up from the step I was sitting at. "Let's go!" The smile stayed in its spot as I jumped up grabbing my bag.

"Hey Saint." Levi spoke back in a low tone getting in the back seat of the car.

"Yo."

Sitting down In the front seat I instantly leaned over pecking his cheek. "Thank you Big head."

"You know I got you, got you some gifts too for the senior trip."

"Wow lover boy, really out doing yourself." Levi laughed.

I wonder how he felt knowing I knew he had a little crush on Saint, and now we were dating. Was it awkward for him? Did he care at all? I really am wondering how he's doing in real life. I mean Levi doesn't even mention his father too much and that's the only person he lives with.

"Why are you staring at me?" Levi mushed up his face in the rear view.

"Oh -." I peeked up turning my head. "I - nothing." Just shutting up I turned up the radio.

"Where's the building at?" Saint asked looking at me for a split second.

"Uh - hold up." Pulling out my phone I googled maps the address. "On Gervais St, number 67."

"67 Gervais?"

"Mhmm."

"Iight."

With that he sped up faster cutting lanes and swerving while listening to G-Herbo.

"So y'all plan on moving in immediately?" Saint asked.

"She already did!" I exclaimed. "She just waiting on me- we'll us!" I looked back to levin with a huge grin.

"I don't know -." He shook his head making me roll my eyes.

"Levi! When are we going to get another opportunity like this? You can only move out of your parents house so many times!!" My excitement took over my words. I could have been speaking from ignorance but I really wanted him to go on this journey with us.