01:16 a.m

"You really think your mom is cheating on your dad with your uncle?" Saint pulled his mouth to the side at my comment.

"Yeah Saint ... I know for a Fact I have proof." My eyebrows shot up in a 'know it all" nonchalant way.

Wrapping my leg around his waist, we stared into  each others eyes quiet for a second.

"Auntie not cut like That." He shook his head no.

"& whats that? Like you?" I raised a eyebrow to him.

Lowering his eyes in a dull look he tossed my leg off of him turning his back to me. Tookin back I leaned up On my elbow pulling my face together.

"Damn for real?" I said. After a second of him not saying nothing I pushed on his shoulder leaning over on him.

"Oh come on. Why did You just take that so seriously just now."

Flicking his eyes to mine quickly, he looked as if he wanted to say something. Holding his tongue instead.

"Saint!" I hit his shoulder again. "Come on it was just a Joke."

"Well I don't think it was funny." He plainly said.

Feeling my heart fall at The thought that he was mad because it had something to do with grace, I Looked away from from him Getting off his bed. "Ima Just go back to the living room man. If you take Grace Feelings that serious I'll just leave it alone."

"Its not just Grace! Its you too Xamora!" He sat off on the side of the bed "I know you feel some type of way and that's completely my fault- I just didn't-." He stumbled on his words looking down at his hands.

"Didn't What?" I tooted my lip up at him, anticipating his response.

"I didn't think You would Actually fuck with me like this! I mean I knew I always had Feeling for you- but you Never ever even showed Interest in me like that Xamora-."

"I didn't have much of a choice being suck between you an a Hard wall." I rolled my eyes at him.

"Really? Im being serious Xamora."

"Me too saint! what do you want me to say? Like - I've always loved you thats never changed. Just the type of love Has and Sure maybe the sex was good (great.) but Thats not Why I Initially started to catch feelings for you..." I trailed off looking at the wall.

"So since When Xamora!" He stood up getting just a little louder. "Cos I need some damn clarity this shit fucking with my head."

"YOU STARTED IT!" I damn near yelled.

Giving me a tooted up look Saint just shook his head walking passed me to his door. Opening it up a little bit He poked his head out I assume listening for any noise.

Coming back in the room he shut the door walking to me.

"Keep yo damn voice down. And Yeah So -." He shrugged his shoulders leaning his head back.

He look so Good standing there looking all serious. But i couldn't even focus on that right now because he wanna act all anal.

Giving up I let my head down an spoke. " - The night you fought jay for me."

"What?"

Rolling my eyes I looked back up at saint. "I started to have a Lil crush on you that night- but I just ignored it. You're with Grace and I thought I was Just hurt trying to get over jay. Every time I saw you with Grace though I was just mad. I dont Like seeing you with her Saint... shes not the one for you. "

Once I finished talking I couldn't seem to calm my breathing. I was so nervous under his stare even my heart was pumping in slow motion.

Taking a small step towards me, saint smirked cupping my face in his hand.

" thats dead ass all I wanted to hear."

"You should have known." I mumbled inching closer to his lips.

Closings the gap Saint wrapped his right arm around my waistline leaving the other on my cheek.

Twisting my head to fit his lips, both my arms wrapped around his neck pulling myself up on him.

Pulling away quickly saint Just smiled to himself. "Hell nah, cause You wild."

Dropping my jaw at his comment blushing I pushed at him. "So we can do it at my house but not yours?"

"My momma a light sleeper bruh, you gunna wake her up."

"Thats so not fucking true." I laughed crossing my arms.

"I love you." He laughed too pulling me into hug and kissing my temple. "But no."

"Wow you suc-."

Tap tap tap

Snapping our heads to his window my heart started to pound. Who the hell could that be its two some in the morning.

Walking over to his phone with his eyes scrunched up he mumbled that it could be someone looking for a serve. "Ah shit." He suck his teeth.

"What?"

"Its Grace." Looking to me Saint bite His lip. "Can you go back to the living room?"

"Are you serious right now Chauncey? Hell no!" I crossed my arms cocking my neck at him.

"I dont have time for this Xamora." Sighing hard Saint started to walk me out. "Its nothing like that Xamora- you should know I only want you but I gotta See whats Up, she's pregnant bruh I gotta be sensitive about the situation."

Feeling my blood Boil, I decided to just drop it knowing I had a bigger plan up my sleeve and If I blew up now It would just explode up in my face.

"Iight, night." I said In defeat walking out his room.

"Night, I love You."

"Yea whatever." I rolled my eyes walking down his hallway. Hear his door shut, I could still feel the pump of my heart ringing my ears.

Pausing in my steps I waited a few seconds before turning back around and tip toeing to his door.

Careful to being my ear close enough to hear but mot touch the door I listened in hard trying to capture what they were saying.

"Hey baby I missed you." You could hear Grace speak.

"Oh ah ha... me too."

"Of course you did Im your pregnant girlfriend! Give me a kiss!"

Cringing at the thought I pulled away but still hear saints response.

"I didn't brush my teeth yet"

"What? Saint Boy dont play with me." She laughed it off. I could only imagine what her sleezy ass was doing. Probably wrapping her ams around his neck or something, Disgusting.

"Im for real Grace. My bad Ill go do it now."

"You know what Dont even bother, you're acting funny..."

Op.

"How ?"

"You being all stale an Shit, not to mention you're hard and its not because of me so ima just go."

"What?"

"Dont worry about it. At least you didn't kiss me. I'll forget all about this just this once, lets not let it happen again."

"What?" Saint repeated in a more confused tone. Him an I both.  The girl is giving off crazy vibes.

After what sounded like her walking over to him then back to the window, I could hear her struggle to jump back down to the ground.

"I love you Baby, come see me in the morning with some flowers and a big Mcbreakfast from McDonalds. Bye!"

Hearing her leave I thought twice about going into his room but decided against it. I was tired and Wanted to wake up before my mom to sneak into the house.

At least now I know He does Care .