Jan. 29

Xamora

"You're late." I smirked to Levi as He ran up on me at the crosswalks stuffing his head In a sweater.

"We never agreed on no time." He chuckled. "But I did wake up a lil Late." He shook his head to finish putting the sweater on.

"I know!" We started to down the street, its just a straight shot down then across the street.

For the most part we were Quiet as Levi checked every pocket he had for something."shit." He mumbled looking at me. "I forgot my book bag."

Pulling my face together trying not to laugh, I just looked up at him. "You had to check your pockets for that?" A chuckle escaped.

Giving me a duh look levi pulled his mouth to the side. "Shut up... Do you have a pencil?"

Shaking my head at him I crossed my arms. "Ask nicely bro."

"Ugh -." Pausing in his spot, Levi got on one knee. "Please Oh Hierarchy of the patriarch Allow your humbleness to pour from your fountain of gifts an allow me the honor of handling your secret Pencil or pen."

"Broooo." I spit out in laughter walking away from him. "Your mad dramatic what the hell." We both laughed as he caught up to me.

Reaching into my bag I handed him a Pen I had. "Here man." I was still chuckling at him.

"Thanks." He calmed down with a smile on his face.

"So What do you do first block?"

"I got computer science?" He raised his brow.

"Ew." I made a face. "Who the fuck takes computer science?"

"Well I wanna work with technology so me." He laughed at my statement.

"Oh thats cool. But too much work." I shook my head.

"Its fun." He laughed.

"For you." I responded Crossing the street to the school, Crystal an Tre Just happened to be the first Car parked in the drop off lane.

"Thats your friend right?" Levi asked catching a glimpse of them.

"Yeah." I smiled wide waving my hand to catch her attention from behind tres head.

"Her boyfriend doesn't go to this school?" He wondered.

"He doesn't go to school at all." Walking up on the car I knocked on the window making both of them jump.

"Xamora." Crystal laughed putting her hand over her heart.

Turning to his driver side Tre put the window down.

"Whats Good Xamora." He nodded his head. "An Friend." He looked back at Levi.
Giving an awkward hand wave Levi said hey back.

"Y'all got here Early ainnit?" I laughed walking over to the passenger door.

"Yeah... we were Just Talking." Crystal laughed.