History Class

Walking in my last block Class, My eyes instantly went to the seat In the back I always sat at Only to see the spot was tooken by some boy. He had a hood on turnt towards the window so I couldn't see his face, but I didn't to much care about who he was he had to get up.

Pulling my face together in almost immediate annoyance I walked over to him.

"Excuse you, this is my seat." I tossed my books on the desk rolling my eyes.

Turning to face me slowly our eyes locked an I held my tongue. He was fine as fuck. Low top fade with nice Caramel skin. He had a diamond earring in one ear an plump ass pink lips to top it all off with these beautiful ass Hazel eyes.

"Am I?" His mouth pulled up at the side into a half smile.

"Didn't I just say that?" I cocked my neck at him, he could be as fine as chris brown his ass and would still have to fucking move.

Chuckling at me he grabbed his book bag up off the floor getting up an moving to the seat next to me. "You ain't had to be so damn rude."

Rolling my eyes as I sat down, my chin rested on my palm with a long sigh. I'm just ready to go home at this point school got me beat- Javier hasn't shown up anywhere- and Crystal got A New boy toy while Im Stuck between my Best friend and his Girlfriend, who definitely was there that Night I got jumped I just feel it... but who else? Grace don't really hang with a clique but Hayle and Hayle doesn't look like she could hurt a fucking fly.

"Whatever." I spoke out loud looking towards the window.

"Damn mamas its like that?" He laughed. "What your name?" He asked tapping on my desk with his pencil.

"Why you wanna know?"

"Cause man Damn." He laughed some more at me. "You seem cool." Shrugging his shoulders his hand dropped from my desk.

Looking over to him I studied his face, my lips pulled to the side curiously.

"Whats Yo name?" I asked in return leaning his way on my arm.

"Levi." His voice cooled, low and full of bass. "You gunna tell me yours?"

"You a new student here? Or just this class?" I raised my brow up to him.

Noting that I Ignored his question again Levi Chuckled but still continued to talk to me.

"I just Moved here from Outta State, Im from Virginia."

"Oh I never Been There." My bottom lip pulled into a scold. "You liking your first Day?"

"Yeah Its been pretty chill- No outrageous cliques, no "bad Boy" of the school or "most Popular girl" here from what I've seen so far."

I laughed a Bit at Levis statement. "I guess you can say that- a Lot of us been attending the same school together for years so I guess no ones really more popular than Anyone- we do have Our bitches out the bunch though." Watching as the class got flooded with more people, Levi and I made small conversation.

"So Can I Get your name now?" He wondered with a sly smirk on his face.

"Xa-."