Feb 3rd

Xamora

"Shes not here again?" Levi Looked puzzled as he walked towards me.

Sitting at our regular spot for lunch I shook my Head no. "I was hoping you seen her." My eyes wondered the Outside of the cafeteria.

"This is Two days Now." Levi shook his head in a 'no' manner sitting on the stone bench next to me.

"I think we should go to Tre." I crossed my arms over my chest. "I mean shes not answering my calls or my text and He was the last person I seen her with so That could Only mean one thing!"

"Right Right..." Levi nodded. "But then lets say he did do something to her How are We gunna Fight him? He's Obviously affiliated with the gang, bitch it's just us."

Laughing at his comment, I leaned into Levi my voice going down into a whisper. "Hey Levi can I ask you something personal?"

Squinting his eye at me he nodded. "Mhm."

"Are You Gay?"

Staring into his eyes I could see his pupils get wide as He lead back into a straighter position.

Nodding his head Yeah slowly, I squealed in response feeling all giggly, I dont know why though.

"But , you cant tell anyone." He mumbled looking a bit defeated.

Feeling his vibe Mines went down noticing it wasn't that type of moment for him.

"Whats wrong?" My face pulled together. "If you don't mind me asking!" I quickly adjusted.

Shrugging his shoulders Levi Looked away from me playing with his fingers.
"My dad." He sighed hard. "My dad would totally hate me If he found out I like men. And I dont wanna disappoint him..."

"Levi - that sounds like a lot of holding in." My hand slowly went to his shoulder. "How are you supposed to date normally? Or be able to act like yourself around others like you do with me."

"I don't even know why I act so Loose around you." He cracked a smirk. "You're really cool." He added making me smile.

"And so are you! Just the way you are!"

"I don't know bout that." levi shrugged. "I just planned to date females until I moved out his house." Levi shrugged. "My dads not a bad Person , but he is homophonic to the core. I mean him and his military buddies literally sit there and tear apart men who are gay just for popping up on a commercial or movie! My dad will literally stop watching a movie with gay people in it ! So how Am I supposed to tell him ? The son he raised to be a man , likes them."

Pulling Levi into a hug, not knowing how to respond I thought about it.

"Damn Levi, Im sorry You have to hear that stuff." I pulled back. "But maybe he'll see differently if you talk to him... maybe thats one if the reasons you're here on earth. To show your dad love is love . Not just gender."

Thinking about for a second Levi shrugged his shoulders.

"I dont know... ill think about it."

"That's better than nothing!" I clapped hearing the bell go off signaling that lunch was over.

Both standing together, I looked around one more time. "We're definitely going To see Tre after school today."

"But." Levi stuttered "How we going to get to him?" Levi questioned me.

Sending him a smirk, we continued to walk inside the building.

"Ima tell saint to take us."

"Take Y'all where?" Saint popped up behind me with a grin on his face.

"To Where Tre be at." I looked back at him, my insides exploding to see him, making my heart pound.

"To the trap?" Saint raised a brow to me. "Why the hell you Needa go there?" Leaning his arm over my shoulders saint licked his lips at me, checking from my knees up.

"Cause!" I stomped my foot. "Crystal isn't answering her phone or hasn't been to school and Tre was the last person I saw with her!"

"So what. You wanna question him?"

"Obviously fat head." I rolled my eyes

"Uh - Well let me get to Physics on time!"Levi looked around nervously totally avoiding eye contact with Saint. "Ms.Malone Keeps threatening to give me detention, see y'all after school?"

"Yeah!" I smiled his way.

Jogging off, we watched as Levi left.

"You have Gym now, right?" Saint looked down at me with a smirk on his face.

"Yeah... I hate having this shit second to last block."

"Mrs.Thomson wants us to do some for her, come on." He grabbed my hand pulling me down a somewhat empty hallway.

Some kids were changing their books in their lockers, others chatting while walking in the opposite direction.

Pulling me into an empty science room Saint locked the door then closed the blind to the window.

Realizing what was going on I sucked my teeth. "You lying ass!" I laughed and Saint just shushed me.

Wrapping his arms around my waist he pulled me into a hug. "Damn I be missing your touch." He huffed squeezing me harder.

"I call cap." I rolled my eyes, still hugging him back though.

"I dont." Saint pulled back grabbing my face with both his hands. "So pretty oh my god." He licked his lips again pulling mine towards his by my chin.

Moving towards him in a need.  our lips mashed together going from a slow start to a sloppy mess.

Sticking our tongues in each other mouth, my hands traveled from Saints torso up his chest and around his neck pulling his face down closer to mine.

Roaming his hands down my waist, going over my ass he squeezed each cheek lifting me up on one on the science tables in the process.

Wrapping my legs around his waist I held him in closer. Loving how his body just melted on mine.

Saint gave me so many emotions including angry & frustration but there was something there that I will never admit, lately leaving me more drawn to him.

It was more than just our sexual encounters , saint and I have a bond formed from babies until now. Thats more than unbreakable.

Pulling away from me Saint rested his forehead on mine.

"Alright you can go to class now." He smirked giving me another kiss.

Pushing him back from me I laughed. "Aggy." I rolled my eyes leaping off the desk. "Ill see you after school."