3:48 pm

Xamora

Feeling my stomach tighten up again my eyes snapped open as I jumped up going to the toilet to throw up again.

Curling over The toilet I began to hurl but nothing but a Yellowish clear substance came out tasting so nasty I just gagged more.

I hadn't ate anything so I dont know what the fuck I could be throwing up right now. After I was done I lifted my head up, with tears in my eyes wiping my face I walked over to the sink.

While washing my face and teeth I caught a glimpse of the bed noticing saint wasn't here.

'Where'd he go?' I spit my toothpaste out turning off the water. Honestly I had no clue what the fuck was going on but if I was pregnant there's no way I would throw up this much! I mean Im not even showing a little bit!

A lot of girls say that though and they still end up being pregnant, so what would make me any different?

'Ugh - Let me see' I started to count in my head. 'If I want pregnant, I would have to be at least six weeks to be throwing up - so that adds up to around the time Me an Saint messed around ... But If Im anything over 8 it's definitely Javiers Baby.' I sighed.

'I have to be stupid.' My thoughts wondered as I walked back over to Saints bed just wanting to pull the covers back over my head. I literally feel like I had no sleep at all.

Feeling my stomach growling, I held on to the front side groaning to myself.

Hearing the room door open Saint walked in happily with some waffle house in bag he was holding. "Hey sleeping beauty." He smiled when he saw me.

"I just threw up nothing and my stomach is killing me!" I reach out for the food a part of me smiling hard, I just couldn't muster it physically.

"I gotchu Girl." He smirked putting a bag in front of me and being the sides down.

"Oh my god You got my favorite!" I almost cried looking at the chicken bowl in front of me with added jalapeños and cheese with onions.

"You get it damn near every time we eat there." He chuckled setting a drink next to me. "This Orange juice with Ic-."

"Ice." I finished for him catching His eyes in mine. "You really do get me." I stared at him in awe.

Rolling his eyes he flicked my forehead smirking. "Duh."

"I take it back- I hate you." My face frowned while I rubbed the middle of my forehead.

"Herd that bullshit before." He spoke over his shoulder to me while taking his shoes off in his closet. Walking so he was in front of me, Saint leaned both his arms down on the bed sucking his bottom lip in.

Loosing me in his stare as he got closer Saints mouth opened as he said "Fucked it right outta you." Laughing loud in my face, I mushed him back falling into his pillow.

"I wish Crystal was here instead of you." I mumbled taking a bite of my food.

"Oh, so you like girls now?" Saint raised a brow to me. "You know what Bae... I think you onto some Crystal is cute so she would make a great third in our relationship-." Never leaving his face, Saints smirk stood proud watching me get annoyed.

Taking a pillow from behind me I threw  it at his head getting Up from the bed. "Fuck you!" I pushed him going to walk passed him and all the food on the bed.