01:48 am

Xamora

I thought about what happened this Morning all day, my pussy was dripping just from the thought of having Saint in between my legs again.

To think the whole bases of our friendship had changed now. I cant act normal around him no more after that- he completely babied me.

After showering this morning my ass was knocked out all afternoon, until like 5/6 then my mom woke me up to do some dishes. I didn't feel like being to social because I was stuck in my head so after We all ate dinner and I took another shower putting on an over size T-shirt that saint left here and laid in bed for the night with bad girls club playing on the t.v..

Looking at my sim on the laptop, I let out a long sigh. I miss Chauncey, I wanted to talk to him now.

Throwing my face in my hands I groaned.

"Fuck- what Did we do?" I wondered out loud, with vivid flashes of Chaunceys face when I put his fingers in my mouth.

He was so turned on I could feel him turn up a notch. Chauncey was so fine- and that slow kiss, how he held my neck- oh my god.

I could definitely see why Grace was coo coo for co co puffs over him, my Best friend was laying down the finest pipe, and I want more.

Fuck grace, I mean she already thinks we are fucking so double jeopardy.

Hearing my phone ring my neck snapped in that direction, my heart pounding when I seen ' Bestie 🤞🏾' flash across my screen. We hadn't talked all day so I was nervous, but I answered quickly.

"Hey ugly." I smile immediately. Taking in the background I could see he was home just high as hell.

"Bestie." He licked his lips staring at me with his low eyes, my stomach going into knots wanting him to look at me like that while he was inside me.

"Whats up." I smiled a bit harder. "How was your day." I asked a bit awkwardly after he didn't respond.

"It was Iight... was with the gang - just getting home. wanted to see you though."

"Lies...If you wanted to you would. Must be mad as hell at me from this morning." I smirked just being petty and needing to say something smart back.

"Cos bruh-." He chuckled looking back down at the camera. "You ain't talk to me for three days, no Text back- your mom kept saying you sick. Wouldn't open your window but can try and fight Grace?"

"Oh come on." I rolled my eyes but My smile became sexy as I spoke. "So thats why this morning happened? Because I ain't talk to you in a few days?"

Saint threw his head back laughing louder, his Adams apple in full view, looking more attractive then usual.

"No-maybe." He looked back at me. "I don't know." He shrugged. "To be real It's just for the pass few days thats all I been hearing about in school: us fucking."

"Still?" I rolled my eyes.

"You know ima trending topic baby girl." He smiled.

"I see why." I said to myself.

"Huh?" He licked his lips in his mouth.