03:00 a.m

Xamora

"So you asked me here... for Our text messages?" Javier gave me a dumb founded look.

Standing in the bushes with Levi an Crystal behind me,  I shook my head. "Yea, I need the Proof Javier how else am I supposed to get saint out of the situation with Her?!"

"Who says I care about him that Much? I told you what I did Because I really do care about you Xamo-."

"If you cared Javier you would airdrop me everything im asking for if you have it!" I pleaded giving him wide eyes.

"No." He gave me a stern face. "Saint made it clear if he saw me talking to you again he wouldn't hesitate to kill me." Turning to walk away from me, I panicked reaching out for his arm.

"Why wont you help me jay." I called him by his nick name. "All this time you knew something was up you never Said anything!"

Turning back to me with sad eyes Javier huffed. "I Didn't know what to tell you!" He harshly whispered. "But Once Hex trusted them to say what he's been doing - I came straight to you!"

Feeling hopeless on what to say, because a part of me knew He was telling the truth. I just sled my hand down his arm to his grasping it pleadingly.

"Jay please! Do this for me?"

"Why?" He looked down at me. "Do you love him Xamora?"

"What?" My face pulled back at his question.

Taking his hand from mine Javier shook his head. "I knew something was up with what he told me."

"Javier this Isn't fucking about that!" I cut him off annoyed. "The person who Is literally the closest to me is having a baby pinned on him that you and I both know isn't his!"

Looking me dead in my eyes Javierjust shrugged "I don't care about him Xamora , simply as that."

"Javier send me the fucking messages!" I cried again stomping my foot.

Giving me a side chuckle Javier just shook his head. "Are you serious right now mora?" He 'tsked'. "Guess that answers my question." Pulling out his phone he went to his messages. "They're pretty bad mora... thats why I don't wanna send them to you." He shook his head sadly.

"Jay I swear I don't hold it against you, and I appreciate You even telling me what you did." I gripped his arm in desperation. I needed this.

Air dropping me the messages I stood there in amazement. It was all going to be ok. Everything was going to fall into place.

"Oh my god Jay Thank you so much!" I smiled looking at all the evidence he had that could put this whole thing to rest.

"It's cool." He sighed, pausing his thumb he looked up me... in a lost sort of stare. It was hard for me to read though Honestly. "You Know... Im only doing this because I love you Still, I guess a part of me felt like we would be together again-."

"Jay-." I looked up at him surprised, I know it wasn't personal but how could I even get back with him knowing part of him hated me enough to jump me?

"I see that's definitely not a possibility now though Mora. It's clear whose side your on and I guess - I have to accept - That you love someone else."

Standing there flabbergasted not knowing what to say, I could only imagine what was going though Levi and Crystals head.

Levi probably wanted to burst out laughing, while Crystal was in her seat eating popcorn.

"I'm sorry it's couldn't be the other way around Jay." I felt more tears fall from my eyes. "Things weren't supposed to be like this -." I stopped not knowing what else to say.