00:18( ᵗʷᵉˡᵛᵉ ᵉⁱᵍʰᵗᵉᵉⁿ) a.m

Xamora

Cutting the music Tre stood on top of the leveled patio with a mic in his hand. "Iight y'all know the vibes My Boy Shawn finna start shooting his video, we gunna do seven takes so try and mix it up a bit each take."

Looking to Jashawn lit as hell I smirked at him.
"This your music video?" I raised my brow.

"Mhmm." He pulled off his blunt passing it to me.
Grabbing his Ak, they turned on the stage lights surrounding the pool making it bright as hell.

Grabbing My hand and pulling me to his chest, Jashawn slide his arm around my lower waist to my ass.

"So you gunna be my video Girl or what?" He asked again.

"Am I getting Paiddd?" I rolled my neck looking him up and down. Giving me the same look, Jashawn licked his lips again.

"I can cut you a lil some." He nodded licking his lips up and down at me. He probably was thinking about fucking me but I just wanted the money.

"Iight yall ready?" Tre started off. Holding up three fingers. "3-2-." Soon as the song started a couple of people who already knew it started jumping up hype as hell.
Taking action I started to run On Jashawn chest as he started rapping with me on him like I was his girl. Once the beat dropped a second time I started twerking on Jashawn feeling the rhythm to the music all of a sudden. I didn't over work myself since I knew we had to do this a few more times.

Bending low and popping my ass Up, Jashawn bent  over slapping my ass as he sang Into the camera.
Feeling someone staring at me, I couldn't help my head fly towards the left direction just to see Saint Booed up across the way with Grace stuck to his ass. I had no why he was here but I was going to try to ignore him. Rolling my eyes, I turned from him and the intensity I felt from his gaze.

***

Four more takes into it and we only had two more to go, we been sipping this whole time so i was a Little lit by now. It had to be like two in the morning but I was too drunk to care . Crystal was over there sitting on Tre lap making out with him on the pool chairs while Me and Jashawn somehow made our way into the pool and he was in between my legs rapping his song as my arms wrapped around his upper torso rubbing all on his chest. Getting real into the moment I grabbed all on Jashawn staring into his face.

"Tell me whatchu bout' and I tell You how you sound, need a hood chick who ain't scared to bust a round -." Moving slowly forwards to me, Jashawn was definitely going for my lips.

I was ready too. Drunk as fuck and ready to just make out with anyone.

Feeling My arm being pulled, and my body being snatched up from the edge of the pool, I could see Jashawn looking up, then surrendering.
"Hey what the fuck!" My neck swung loosely to see who was holding on to me. "Saint! Let me the fuck go." I let out trying not to yell.

Ignoring me, Saint crouched down semi tossing me over his shoulder. Rushing through the crowed leaving curious eyes behind us.

Going to the door in the back, Saint opened and closed the door running down a set of steps into a Done up basement. Putting me on the floor He pushed me toward another door.

"Go bruh."

"No Saint!" I tried to stand still crossing my arms.