7. There's No Time for Tears

Austin, Texas

                Jensen looked over at Oliver as they cut the scene. "That was good right?"

                Oliver nodded his head, "Yea it wasn't bad."

                Jensen glanced up as the director called for an end of day, "You wanna go grab some beers?"

                "Don't you have a daughter to get home to?" Oliver looked back at him.

                "I have a sitter." Jensen laughed back at him.

                Oliver nodded his head, "Let's go get some beers."

                Jensen followed Oliver out of the set as they went down the street toward the only decent bar on the block.

                Oliver glanced over at Jensen, "So 2 years in Paris. That sounds romantic."

                Jensen laughed at him, "2 years being played."

                "What do you mean by that?"

                "My so called girlfriend was sleeping with other people while we were together in Paris." Jensen said back to him.

                Oliver choked on his beer, "Are you fucking kidding me?"

                "No and of course she acted like nothing bad happened."

                "What a little bitch, if you don't mind me saying that about her," Oliver said back to him.

                "No, that is actually the nice version. And of course when I left she never said a word about our daughter. I mean I picked up our daughter and just left."

                Oliver turned to him, "She never bugged you about your daughter?"

                Jensen shook his head, "No, and she hasn't called or anything."

                "That is kinda rough man. Sorry you had to deal with this."

                Jensen nodded as he took another drink of his beer.

                "But of course, I mean the way she acted, are you sure the baby girl is yours?"

                Jensen glared back at him.

                "That was a line I shouldn't have crossed."

                "Kinda but of course I have thought of it and if JJ is actually my daughter or not."

                "You have thought of it, so what does that mean about your ex?"

                "She used to sleep around with a few guys and one of them was a good friend of mine."

                Oliver looked at him, "That Jared guy that lives here in town?"

                "No, oh hell no, I mean another friend of mine. They used to be something before I met her and then Jared was friends with Boone before I started working with Jared so that was our little connection."

                Oliver shook his head. "That sounds confusing but also very tricky."

                "It is something alright." Jensen tossed back the rest of his beer.